[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Lights Fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: holy grail.jpg (108 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
holy grail.jpg
108 KB, 500x455
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't take it anymore, /mu/. We need to find this fucking album. There's no way all 33 of them are lost forever.
>>
ask scaruffi
>>
It's gone anon
>>
Infiltrate the CST headquarters. They have one copy
>>
nice meme
>>
paging casketjack
>>
Honestly I feel like if any of us heard it we'd just end up disappointed since Elfrim has said a couple times that it wasn't all that good. Sure it could be secretly amazing, but if that was the truth I'm guessing at least some of those 33 copies would've turned up by now. The truth is that it's probably so shitty those 33 copies ended up in the trash
>>
ask /x/
>>
http://divagazioni20.damianobacci.net/2014/10/11/everything-about-all-lights-fucked-on-the-hairy-amp-drooling/
>>
Whoever leaks this album will win /mu/. We will shut down the site forever and call it a day.

Thanks
>>
I honestly want to make it my goal to find this cassette and upload it.

One day I'll make the money. One day.
>>
is this the greatest secret of music? i feel like there was smthing else but i forget
>>
File: BLACKESTLP008_Packshot.jpg (403 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
BLACKESTLP008_Packshot.jpg
403 KB, 1000x1000
>>65769174
Never got why so many people want to find and listen to this album?
Sure. i can understanding trying to find it due to it's rarity.
but let's be honest. musically. is it really worth it? there is a high chance this is no going to be as impressive compared to GY!BE other albums (not even their worst).
>>
Hypothetically could someone make a convincing enough fake? Make people think it's the album but its not?
>>
what makes you think it even sounds good
>>
>>65769520
people have been for ages

some even fooled /mu/ for a bit

just look it up on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8OUwkvr7Ww
>>
>>65769491
I'd argue the original vision of SMiLE since any new constructions will never achieve the grand vision Brian Wilson conceived, though that release is entirely impossible to ever attain. I think All Lights Fucked is the biggest "holy grail" release of sorts of just straight up never released material that is actually "out there"
>>
>>65769547
We already know it won't sound good, we just need to know what it sounds like at all
>>
it's such a waste of a cool album title
>>
Why don't they just remake it?
>>
>>65769680
They can't, the band too forgotten all of the songs.
>>
Honestly, it's nothing special guys.
>>
i've had one of these but my dog broke it almost in half like 5 years ago
>>
>>65771625
kyd
>>
sent ;)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.