[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beat Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: beat.jpg (18 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
beat.jpg
18 KB, 301x300
Worth checking out?
>>
absolutely
listen to tiger trap while you're at it
>>
>>65767302
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yp1cIPMeMw
this is the greatest song EVER
>>
Literally one of the best albums of the 90s
>>
earlier stuff is sketchy and def. not for everyone, but at the very least give that album a try
>>
>>65767316
Sounds like Michael Gira made a pop song. Noise fits because qt voice but I'm so used to that baritone yelling at me about le spooky
>>
>>65767642
If you want to take it even further, listen to their s/t and jamboree. The contrast between his voice and the lyrics is great.
>>
pretty much every album of theirs from the 80s and 90s is goat, idk if the recent releases are just compilations or actually new things, I have no interest either way.
>>
>>65767682
You're actually a dumbass if you haven't listened to music to climb the apple tree by.
>>
Jamboree is my pleb filter.
>>
File: sitcom whatsup.jpg (361 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sitcom whatsup.jpg
361 KB, 1200x1200
check this album if you like Beat Happening
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.