[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/'s opinion on Andrew Jackson Jihad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: Ajj.png (538 KB, 625x473) Image search: [Google]
Ajj.png
538 KB, 625x473
/mu/'s opinion on Andrew Jackson Jihad
>>
i liked them when i was in high school
>>
ignoring the whole like "haha YOUR A WHITE MALE" lyrics, i like them decently. when i was going through some rough shit not too long ago I really liked them, i kind of cant stand listening to them now but i look back on listening to them fondly.
>>
I mean, I love them. I've been off /mu/ for like a year and a half so they might be considered "too edgy" or even "SJW sellout cucks" for changing their name.
>>
I like them aside from the occasional white guilt tune
>>
>>65747446
Oh and all of their best songs have "bird" in the title.
>>
File: AJJ_People_That_Can_Eat_People.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
AJJ_People_That_Can_Eat_People.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
They're alright, nothing outstanding or groundbreaking or anything, but they make fun music that's enjoyable to listen to. Not really into their feelsy stuff. Best album is pic related.
>>
Pretty much what everyone else here is saying. I loved them in hs, but their whole white guilt sjw shit pains me to listen to now. Especially the fact that they changed their name because jihad is too offensive to muslims. TO FUCKING MUSLIMS.

But i still like People and select other tracks.
>>
>>65747732
le sjw meme
>>
File: laughing sluts.jpg (113 KB, 389x251) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.jpg
113 KB, 389x251
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
>>65747732
that wasnt what anyone was saying. yes thats retarded but thats not why anybody in this thread doesnt like them anymore, they always had sjw undertones.
>>
>>65747816
XD
D
>>
abject shit. i don't even care about their politics, they're just one of the most musically uninteresting bands i've ever encountered.
>>
>opinion
>>
>>65747732
I don't know anything about the band but I looked into it a bit and I've decided that they're just more nu-male cucks.
If it were up to me, all of these low energy cucks would be rounded up and sent to the middle east or mexico considering how they believe all cultures are equal.
We'll see how equal they are when ISIS sells them into sex slavery and the next thing they know those sissy cucks are sucky sucking for five dongs on the streets of Thailand. Damn ladyboys changing their names is just another example of political correctness running rampant in society.
One of these days I might change my name to political correctness, strap on my cletes and AR-15, and run rampant on one of those "gun free" college campuses.
Just for all the globalists establishment shills out there, that was a joke. I'm not a terrorist, I'm simply a Christian male making a joke about the rampant political correctness in our society, and that's not illegal (yet).
>>
>>65747970
8/10, just the right degree of incoherence, but it starts out a little weak
>>
>>65747970
this man has a fedora collection
>>
>>65748102
Everything I say is completely serious
>>65748124
Why are my tax dollars going to paying hillary shills like this? Oh wait it's because of the GZA. I hope you can sleep at night you fucking brown bastard.
>>
lame ass dudes. if you're edgy af and hate urself they're the best. if you have any shred of self-respect they're badish
>>
File: 1466081306816.png (260 KB, 615x637) Image search: [Google]
1466081306816.png
260 KB, 615x637
>>65747389
Fucking shit however I enjoy Knife Man but that opinion change when I realized they changed their imo badass name "Andrew Jackson Jihad" to acronyms because they don't want to offend people.
>>
People Who Can Eat People, Ghost Mice Split EP and Can't Maintain are all solid releases

I can't stand them now though, especially with the whole AJJ name changing thing
>>
>>65749944
>punk band trying not to offend people
holy shit
>>
>>65747466
this
>>
>>65750102
>folk punk
>punk

Nope, folk punk ain't punk regardless of the word punk in it.
>>
white guilt the band
>>
utter cucks
>>
>>65747389
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
summer is here
>>
Is cuck filtered now?
>>
>>65750932
S
U
M
M
E
R
>>
>>65747389
They put out a few good albums. It's a shame they changed their name though.
>>
>>65751020
And by that I mean it's a shame cause now nobody can use that name, we all know that they're devoted neo-liberal fucks for a long time now. It's really not that surprising just a shame.
>>
>>65751087
>nobody can use that name

Why? If I use that name in their concert they're going to call the cops on me?
>>
>>65748419
>the GZA
Wait what
>>
>>65750102
Yeah, but it's not like they changed their name to pacify the establishment. They were pretty much upholding the status quo. They changed it because they didn't want to alienate a marginalized group of people. Isn't punk supposed to be a voice against the establishment (at least in theory?)
>>
>>65751124
He's from Wu-Tang
>>
they're fun folk-y musicals.
>>65747970
well done
>>
>>65751175
The establishment is certainly interested in superficially protecting these marginalized groups.They were merely trying to satisfy contemporary standards of politeness, and I certainly wouldn't consider that punk.
>>
blue-haired tumblr drone core
>>
>>65751289
except the establishment totally isn't interested in that. Look at how many european countries are banning niqabs.
>>
>>65751381
Yeah, basically this.
>>
>>65751381
>>65751389
neo-/mu/
>>
File: sid.jpg (40 KB, 364x480) Image search: [Google]
sid.jpg
40 KB, 364x480
They are a bunch of tumblr cucks who changed their name to score pc points like those vietcong guys.
The second you let the audience dictate your art you lost.
>>
File: Sid-and-Nancy-110215.jpg (100 KB, 620x754) Image search: [Google]
Sid-and-Nancy-110215.jpg
100 KB, 620x754
IM SO SORRY I APOLOGISe I NEVER WANTED ANARCHY IN THE UK I APOLOGIES IF I HURT THE QUEENS FEELINGS
>>
People Who Can Eat People Are the Luckiest People is a great: 8/10. Has very nice flow between the tracks. The vocals and instrumentation is very raw and passionate. The album really expresses its point well to the listener...very engaging music. And I love the simon and garfunkel sample/cover in that album.
>>
First time on /mu/, why don't you cucks have flags? Did you make hiro turn them off when he made this board? fucking nu-males
>>
>>65751447
lol
>>
File: swastikapistols (1).jpg (21 KB, 365x263) Image search: [Google]
swastikapistols (1).jpg
21 KB, 365x263
Remember they are wearing this shit only like 25 years after ww2
>>
>>65751410
>vietcong guys

Holy shit, went and wiki that band and they really did change their fucking name

Welp another band into the trash then
>>
>>65751381
t. ugly brown person with brown skin and black eyes who looks like all the other shitskins
>>
>>65751541
To be fair Viet Cong only changed their name because there was actual protests outside their shows and they were getting removed from festival lineups because of it

AJJ has no excuse, they're true cucks
>>
File: varg wizard.jpg (72 KB, 757x451) Image search: [Google]
varg wizard.jpg
72 KB, 757x451
You have to stick by your convictions or you look like a faggots.
Look at varg, he killed a dude and burned down a bunch of churches, if he came out of prison weeping like a faggot no one would like him.

And the faggot he killed euronymous was an extremist too, he liked pol pot and stalin, which is a big no no in far left circles.

Being a neutered pansy isnt interesting, thats why kanye is famous
>>
>>65749944
Their whole statement is shitposting. Emotional shitposting, but still shitposting.
>>
>>65751408
nah we're in a post neo-/mu/ age
>>
>>65751381
there is no such thing as white privilege you tard
>>
>>65751541
>>65751559
and Viet Cong (Now Preoccupations) dropped a new single thats SO FUCKING GOOD.
>>
>>65751379
Look at how many European countries tried to bury the news of Muslim rapists
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.