[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Artists that deserve to be waterboarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: .jpg (278 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
278 KB, 900x300
Artists that deserve to be waterboarded
>>
who's the middle one?
but agreed,
at least Frank had the good-nature to appear in a rare photo by Lil B recently but Jai Paul?? this guy's ghosting hard this guy's like when some guy you thought was cool borrows a tenner and then you don't see him in school for two months, then you find out he goes to a different school altogether, and only wore the uniform to your school and attended your classes to befriend you and get that tenner that he knows he's never going to give back

DICKHEAD
>>
>>65743327
They both gonna have the same threatement that The Avalanches "Wildflower" gonna have. Highly expectations broked.

Atleast they're cooking some music on deck waiting to release. They are having a good living receiving a salary because their song credits, songwritting, production, previous singles/album sales. So they're good. They're just marketing/studying to see the right time when people gonma be so thrist that when they release they gonna automatically praise the music. But the disappointment will be hard IMO.
>>
>>65743447
>who's the middle one?
Jay Electronica
>>
>>65743530
the pressure on Jai to release something insane is a bit ridiculous, would be difficult to reproduce that magic of his leaked 'album'

frank should be alright though. I just need this guy to cry about feelings and wanting both dick and pussy and I'll be fuckin crying as well. He could just do an hour of him crying and it would be my aoty.
>>
>>65743327
all of them, music needs to be eradicated
>>
gonna throw a hammer at jai
>>
>>65743530
youre telling me youve listened to avalanches 16 years ago?

also the new singles were great they totally have the same sound after 16 years
>>
>>65743327
Don't know about Jai Paul or Jay Electronica, but I heard that Frank was very unhappy with his complete album and scrapped it to start over again, so the wait might be for the better
>>
>>65743327
frank doesnt belong. 4 years is a lot less time than 7, especially considering he actually released an album at lest
>>
File: 1462302178750.jpg (32 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
1462302178750.jpg
32 KB, 491x404
>Channel Orange was only four years ago
>has dropped the occasional single and feature to keep the fans satisfied
>people act like he's gone out in the woods like Ted Kaczynski and won't release another album for 20 years
>>
>>65743741
this t b h desu senpai senpaitachi
>>
File: 929_519702824674_8467_n.jpg (51 KB, 604x474) Image search: [Google]
929_519702824674_8467_n.jpg
51 KB, 604x474
>>65743327
Despot.
>>
>>65743741
nah, people are pissed cause he anouned an album for july 2015 and then nothing happened and he didn't say anything, if that didn't piss off fans enough he then dropped out of a festival he was headlining the same day he was supposed to play

I'd say his fans are right to be making so much fuss about it, especially because Frank hasn't said anything about what happened to his album
>>
Jay Elec waterboards you

Bilderbergluminati
>>
>>65743741
>>has dropped the occasional single and feature to keep the fans satisfied

He only dropped like 2 songs and even that was 2 years ago. Nobody knows those are even on the album.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.