[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim fanatics attack AMSP listening event in Istanbul :
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: moonshapedpool_blog-580.jpg (72 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
moonshapedpool_blog-580.jpg
72 KB, 580x580
Muslim fanatics attack AMSP listening event in Istanbul :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJMv_XPmvfQ
>>
>>65740355

>Implying all Muslims aren't fanatics to begin with
>>
what the fuck is going on in this video

is there a news article for context?
>>
>>65740487

here you m80 :

http://www.spin.com/2016/06/radiohead-moon-shaped-pool-velvet-firuzaga-indieground-records-istanbul-attack-video-watch/
>>
>>65740487
music is haram and for kaffirs. something we should've learned form the bataclan attacks.
>>
fuck this honestly breaks my heart man, some people just wanna go listen to radiohead and meet some fans then this shit fucking goes down, fucking dickheads.
>>
fucking islam
>>
fucking radiohead
>>
>>65740621
>radiohead fans
>people
lol
>>
File: 1336598435440.jpg (46 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
1336598435440.jpg
46 KB, 590x393
H A L A L
A
L
A
L
>>
RELIGION OF PEACE

P E A C E
E
A
C
E
>>
>>65740355
istanbul? Thats probably the most modern and secular part of the muslim countries. They're fucking taking over. Hope daddy trump will fuck em up.
>>
>>65741592
But anon all Muslims have always been like that.
>>
>>65740647
>>65740649

Get the fuck out. Do you faggots honestly have to shove your opinions in everyone else's face, no matter the situation?

Like, holy fuck. You guys must be social failures. Then again, that's probably why you're on 4chan.
>>
>>65741694
>Getting mad at the people talking about music instead of the people talking about religion

Neo-/mu/, everyone
>>
>>65741726

I'm not going to bother with those who blame the religion in its entirety, they're a lost cause.
>>
>>65741980

Do you live in a Muslim country motherfucker ? Because I do and I absolutely blame the religion. STFU about things you don't know about.
>>
>>65741623
bait but no. Turkey has been goin down hill and Im not sure if it can be saved. Erdogan needs to be assasinated at this point cause that fucker isnt leaving unless he is dead.
>>
>>65742027

Is it the religion or is it the fact that dumbasses are using it as an excuse?

Even if the religion didn't exist, I'm sure they'd find some other religion to circlejerk over.
>>
>>65742431

That doesn't make the religion innocent. Every religion is fucking toxic, but the Western world grew out of it while we're stuck in this shitstorm.

Christianity is horrible, but most Christians don't really care about it anymore.
Islam is horrible, and Muslims do care.

That's the fucking difference.
>>
>>65742565
THISTHISTHISSOMUCHTHIS ım in a muslim country too btw
>>
>>65742701

Stay strong, buddy. Maybe we won't see it, but one day those fuckers will get eradicated from this world.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.