[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YA GNIP YA GNOP I DONT EVER WANNA STOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 750x500
YA GNIP YA GNOP I DONT EVER WANNA STOP
>>
i don't care for the studio version but gnip gnop is pretty great on the live at Fonda theater thing from their bandcamp
>>
>>65734004
I was supposed to go to that

>tfw I've never seen AnCo live
>>
>>65733970
ya gnip ya gnop ya think you got that real hip hop
>>
classic
>>
gnip gnop fucking blows hounds out of the water
>>
>>65734511
hounds sucks
>>
i saw it live and avey turned into tommy pickles and panda turned into chuckie finster
>>
>>65734106
I did it on acid, GFOTY just freaked me out but holy shit AnCo was the bets shit ever
>>
>>65734533
i love PW era anco but hounds is by far the worst song of it
>>
>>65734004
>>65734106
I was there and listening back I don't remember half the shit from that soundboard recording

glad the band felt it one of their favorite sets from the tour, definitely a lot of fun
>>
>>65734632
i'd take hounds over natural selection
>>
>>65734717
eh, i still wouldn't
i'm pretty fond of NS actually, it's even better live too
>>
Both of em are better than half the songs on painting with, wish they had them on there instead of spilling guts or natural selection or something.
Overall pw is like a 6.5/10.

Their live tour seems 9/10 though
>>
>>65734004
the live albums make me wish they had toured the material before recording. i know they went straight into the studio as sort of a reaction to the problems with centipede hz, but god the painting with songs are so much more natural sounding and lifelike on those live albums.
>>65734830
i don't see how you can think gnip gnop/hounds of bairro are better than most of painting with. to me it seems like they were very clearly cut because they weren't up to snuff, i only like them better than the worst songs on painting with.
>>
>>65734946
i guess I meant what you meant. Def better than the worst songs on pw, but some songs on pw are pretty dang good.
and yah the live painting with songs are evolving nice over the tour. Hope they tour before their next album.
>>
>>65734632
why does everyone hate PW era Anco??? its so good
>>
what the fuck does geologist use his mic for on this tour. I even saw them live and I didn't see him use it. I probably missed it, but still. What song?
>>
>>65735291
he does the vocoder type stuff on spilling guts and maybe some other songs
>>
lol they didn't play that at my show.
>>
>>65735009
because people hate fun pop music
favorite songs from PW era are On Delay, Recycling, and live Loch Raven
>>
>>65735421
For me it's def Floridada, The Burglars, On Delay, and stumming the wretch

whats your opinion on Centipede HZ era? i fucking love it and dont get the hate at ALL
>>
>>65735488
CHz era was GREAT. I love the live at 9:30 album so much. Great jams. Amanita, Honeycomb, Rosie Oh, and live Purple Bottle were killer.
Love when all 4 of em are on stage together
>>
>>65735619
Yes dude, i dont understand why people dispise the hz era
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.