[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of power electronics? I like Pharmakon and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: pharmakon_by_FredPessaro.jpg (75 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
pharmakon_by_FredPessaro.jpg
75 KB, 630x419
What does /mu/ think of power electronics? I like Pharmakon and Prurient, but I'm pretty intro level
>>
>>65733100
Pharmakon is pretty good, but her fanbase has to be the most self entitled, pompous, idiotic people I've ever come across.
>>
>>65733100
both of those suck ass,. who are more into the AESTHETICS then making good pe
listen to Ramleh -hole in the heart
after you finish that you'll realize how shitty pharmakon is
>>
>>65733138
>disparages the guy for listening to entry-level shit
>recommends him one of the most notorious entry-level RYMcore albums in existence

get some self-awareness, you pathetic pile of shit
>>
>>65733356
>recommends him one of the most notorious entry-level RYMcore albums in existence
what would you reccomend him autist :)
>>
>>65733138

>Makes fun of someone for liking an entry level PE artists
>Thinks RYMcore techno claiming to be PE is good

Fucking /daily/ users out of containment.
>>
>>65733100
Post-89 PE by people who aren't British or are Maurizio Bianchi is terrible.
>>
>>65733383
i'm not gonna recommend anyone anything because i don't like spoonfeeding the sub-degenerates on this board desu
i recommend you kill yourself though, you clueless posturing faggot
>>
>>65733433
you attempts at sounding like an authoritative voice on this genre doesn't jive much with you namedropping an artist who has nothing whatsoever to do with that genre as a good example of it
nuke this fucking board already
>>
File: proper european noise.jpg (652 KB, 963x682) Image search: [Google]
proper european noise.jpg
652 KB, 963x682
start with the essentials :-)
>>
>>65733433
>Maurizio Bianchi
>PE

You retarded fuck.
>>
>>65733445
Autism
>>
>>65733541
go back to circlejerking with your /daily/ buddies, tripfag cocksucker
>>
>>65733356
>>65733415
How is saying "they're more into image than the music itself" a complaint about them being entry-level?
>>
>>65733486
>>65733540
He was heavily invovled in the scene and made PE albums so yes, although he made lots of Industrial he was also PE. Though I've been listening to the genre for over a decade so I'm not letting two kiddos tell me what's what when they try and pretend to be knowledgable.
>>
>>65733540
"yeah i'm an expert on power electronics, whitehouse, ramleh, merzbow, uhh, maurizio bianchi, i could go on..."
>>
>>65733593
put your trip back on montie
>>
Op everyone here has autism. Just start with Whitehouse and go from there. Expand and explore. Pe has a really deep underground which is great to delve into. Don't listen to people who'll circle jerk the same 5 rym memes over and over without truly getting into the genre. Also check out Svn Okklt on blogspot, that blog really helped me get into PE and other forms of noise. Best of luck and much love <3.
>>
>>65733516
Kek you got me I thought that was an actual chart for a second. But is that really the aesthetic of the European noise scene? Just a bunch of neo-nazis?
>>
Ramleh, Grim, Puce Mary, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Consumer Electronics, the list goes on...
>>
>>65733623
You're a saint amongst sinners anon, thank you :)
>>
>>65733623
whitehouse lmao are you kidding me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBcXKkvDLKs
>>
>>65733678
It's obvious you've only listened to their most known releases, you really are a try hard.
>>
File: spitontheirgraves.jpg (21 KB, 485x354) Image search: [Google]
spitontheirgraves.jpg
21 KB, 485x354
>>65733627
More than in your average scene. Noise on the whole has a lot of 'shocking' material on its aesthetic.

Also listen to this.
>>
PE is an impossible genre to discuss here due to poseur/avant-teen/RYMcore memes. See also:

>Noise
>Death/Martial Industrial
>Modern Classical
>Post-punk that's weird
>Lowercase
>Dark Ambient
>Japanese noise rock
>No Wave
>Traditional music
>Free jazz
>>
>>65733138
You make ramleh look bad
>>65733100
I like it.
Nothing wrong with either of those artists (would prefer something stronger from Pharmakon, i know she's got potential). Maybe try these.
>Atrax Morgue - Pathophysiology
>Haus Arafna - Children of God
>Survival Unit - Fentanyl Martyrs
>>
>>65733712
If by known you mean best then yes.
>>
>>65733777
Most of those genres crippled themselves by how daft their fans on /mu/ are though(see: /daily/, /experimental/, /RYM/, /noise/) the outsider memers just added insult to injury.

>>65733781
Don't you ever got tired of this tedious adolescent "2cool4school" persona that you're so devoted to nurturing?
>>
>>65733433
Maurizio Bianchi is a god but what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>65733898
not a persona nice /psychoanalyze/ :)

I genuinely believe ramleh,Anenzephalia and haus arafna are better than shitty pharmakon.
filter me
>>
>atrax morgue has an album called "death-orgasm connector"
name an edgier album title
pro tip you literally can't
>>
>>65733995
>not a persona

That's even sadder.
I just don't get what posters like you get out of keeping up this act that you're keeping up, this act where you spend more time behaving as if the people on this board should be grateful for your very presence on it rather than actually at least trying to be useful.
Do you honestly think namedropping a bunch of extremely well-known(within the confines of the genre) artists while going out of your way to be as smug and irritating as possible makes you a good poster? Get a hobby, dude.
>>
>>65734123
This is my hobby.
>>
>>65734200
That is also quite sad.
>>
>>65733582
>made PE albums so yes
Name the MB power electronics albums please
>>
>>65733995
>I genuinely believe ramleh,Anenzephalia and haus arafna are better than shitty pharmakon.
You are objectively correct
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.