[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is supposed to be enjoyable about hip hop? All I hear is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 29384.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
29384.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
What is supposed to be enjoyable about hip hop? All I hear is drumbeat and fast talking

I don't see what the hype is about
>>
memebump
>>
maybe try listening to the lyrics and attempt to understand them

also, what hip hop are you listening to? be sure to check out the real classics
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>65725965
>The sound of a drumbeat/melody to silence your future anxiety.
>The sound of a lyricalist mummbling to block the past pain.
You have to brainwash yourself to love it first to see the true beauty. It's one of the things that keep me mentally sane.
>>
By the way, the only hip hop albums that are worth listening to are Derbe Respect, Alder and Niggas on the Moon.
>>
>>65725965
It was only good in the 80s
>>
Im not really all that fond of hip hop, but I actually enjoy a lot of the production used by kendrick, earl, and tyler. Also some artist flow is pretty pleasing to my earholes desu
>>
>>65726584
This right here is why /mu/ is cancer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DK8TkP0DzM
>>
>>65726551
this
>>
File: kek.jpg (34 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
34 KB, 500x357
>>65726594
By saying that you're also part of the cancer dumbass. Why do kids keep calling everything Cancer?
>>
>>65726612
Because tumblr and reddit, its like they dont realize we know they are aliens from those sites with their dialect
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (51 KB, 1434x896) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
51 KB, 1434x896
>>65726659
>>
>>65726612
Awww did I make you cry?
>>
>>65726685
lol desperate
>>
the only reason anyone listens to jungle beats is because they're nigger lovers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.