[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yeah dude im really deep into music. Coil, This Heat, Merzbow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 750x1334
>yeah dude im really deep into music. Coil, This Heat, Merzbow, Throbbing Gristle, John Cage, Electroacoustic music, spoken word childrens poems in Arabic, random reviews on RYM with 30 ratings only, unrated RYM reviews, and my love for avant music. Get on my level son!!

Why do people do this
>>
Why do you have an RYM?
>>
They don't
>>
File: Capture1.png (145 KB, 524x682) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
145 KB, 524x682
This is Montie's RYM btw.
>>
>>65719703
Why do you have one. You are the epitome of why I hate elitists.

>>65719709
EW

>>65719798
>memeing that review

It's literally just modern classical with some Vaporwave and text to speech.
>>
>>65719835
elitism is an attitude, not a genre of music. I like a decent amount of the music in the OP post, stop being a dick to people just because they like that stuff

(I mean I guess I get that you already know this, but I don't know why you need to troll)
>>
>>65719835
>Why do you have one.
Because I have knowledge and appreciation of music, and find it fun to expound my thoughts.
Clearly you don't have either.
>It's literally just modern classical with some Vaporwave and text to speech.
And Radiohead's pop-rock, which is even more embarrassing.
>>
>>65719940
faggot
>>
>>65719662
fuck off Montie
>>
>>65719940
Often times people who pride themselves on listening only to avant music and make it a point are elitists who see themselves as being better music fans than everyone else. It is stupid.

>>65719968
>Because I have knowledge and appreciation to music

Keep telling yourself that.

>And its fun to expound my thoughts

Which are mostly driven by the first fact that you mentioned. You think you have more self worth than most of the other people on RYM because you are a pretentious ass.

>>65719970
No senpai
>>
>>65720046
>Keep telling yourself that.
I'm sorry, where did you get your degree from, high-schooler?
>You think you have more self worth than most of the other people on RYM because you are a pretentious ass.
No, because I know more than them.
Especially you.
>>
>>65719835
>It's literally just _______
>>
>>65720046
that is stupid, but stop associating certain artists with it. elitism can't be beat with elitism
>>
>>65720046
>people who pride themselves on listening only to avant music

There's also people that pride themselves listening to other music too that can come off as elitist.
>>
By the way Montie, go on and explain what aspects of James Ferraro's music in Ten Songs is "modern classical." Since you cared to mention that, as if you know or understand what that means.
>>
>>65720084
>I'm sorry, where did you get your degree from high-schooler.

Right now I am going to one of the best schools in liberal arts. Where are you going
"MIT"
Don't even claim that, the last person who did turned out to be a fraud and got mad at me for exposing that.

>No because I know more than them.

What is your proof of this? What gives you the power to go around and say "Look at me, look at my awe inspiring intellect you musical plebians. I am the great and powerful Boldfaure and I live in my mothers basement giving commentary on avant garde music nobody except a small group of likewise smart minded people cares about FEAR ME"
>>
>>65720084
lol, all you do is name drop whatever composer, technique or style is relevant to the pop music you review, and that's literally it, point me to a place where you do something different. where did you get your degree for that matter?
>>
>>65720118
Poptimists are just as bad as are Waifusists. All three deal with the image the music presents rather than the actual music itself.
K-pop is not really discussion about the music-its the discussion of who they thing is the cutest.
Likewise being a elitist prides itself on people showing how far down the rabbit hole they have gone in their music discovery and then calling out others who have not made the same strides as themselves.
>>
>>65720188
>Right now I am going to one of the best schools in liberal arts.
>in liberal arts
>liberal arts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha not talented enough to get into a real artistic program?
>Where are you going
I don't provide that information, but it's one of the Top20 Music Universities. Let me try and find the US News and World Report list.
>>
File: 1451604653377.jpg (48 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1451604653377.jpg
48 KB, 250x241
>>65720188
>liberal arts
>>
>>65720191
waiting btw
>>
I can't find the official source I found 4-5 years ago, but this should suffice.

One of these: http://best-music-colleges.com/
>>
>>65720300
>Not talented enough to get into a real artistic program.

Fucking implying out from ever corner of my soul man.

Also, I ask you again. Where are you going and can you provide me with an example of the talent you have?
>>65720305
>not getting a well rounded education
>pigeonholing yourself into one area of specialization when you can get many to understand how the world works

You are the reason why people bitch about not being able to find a job when they get out of school and are in massive amounts of debt.
>>
>>65720358
*one of the 5*'s on that list
>>65720373
>Also, I ask you again. Where are you going and can you provide me with an example of the talent you have?
See >>65720358

Guess what? If you were talented and didn't just talk shit then you would be able to go into the arts while also getting a job.
>>
>>65719798
>AMSP better than Amnesiac

Disgusting
>>
>>65719662
Montie you faggot diddler
>>
>>65720392
>getting into a school means you're talented
>>
>>65720358
>Western is #37 in the nation
WEW THATS LITERALLY WHERE ALL THE NIG NOGS WHO WERE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT GO TO SMC OR LMC GO TO DO DRUGS

also my school is one of the top 20 Conservative schools in the United States
>>
>>65720504
Already told you I can't find the US News/World Report source I found years ago.
It's in the Top25 of that list.
>also my school is one of the top 20 Conservative schools in the United States
The fuck does that mean kid?
Do you mean "CONSERVATORIES?" I don't think you do, because that would imply you got in on your lack of musical talent.
>>
>>65720416
Amnesiac is basically a b-side album to Kid A. It is pretty unimportant in the Radiohead discography IMO but has some great b-sides.

>>65720490
This. I know plenty of my friends got into school for cheating their way through high school.

>>65720392
I have a well paying job right now planting trees and rich peoples homes along Lake Michigan. It is pretty nice and gives me a good work out.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ THIS THREAD AGAIN

I KIND OF AGREE WITH MONTIE, WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE LIKE, ENJOY WHAT YOU ENJOY, QUIT POSTURING POSEUR FUCKS

BUT YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT HES BAITING HALF THE TIME THIS IS POSTED RIGHT

BUT YOU KEEP RESPONDING TO THE SAME THREAD DAY AFTER DAY AND BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT MONTIE WHEN YOU COULD JUST IGNORE IT

GOD AND THIS GUY >>65719703 RIGHT HERE THINKS HES SUPERIOR TO THE COMMON MAN BY SHITPOSTING ON A MUSIC BOARD

im sorry this rant was stupid and I'm tired but GOD
>>
>>65720563
>I have a well paying job right now planting trees and rich peoples homes along Lake Michigan. It is pretty nice and gives me a good work out.
Wow how artistic of you
What a musician you are
>>
>>65720541
you still haven't said or done anything to suggest your own talent. You just name drop things anyone could have looked up on wikipedia. nothing you've said has implied a deeper knowledge of music theory or composers
>>
File: 1463637239375.png (33 KB, 1122x127) Image search: [Google]
1463637239375.png
33 KB, 1122x127
It's funny because Montie has become what he hates. He acts like he's on the higher moral ground because of what he listens to. It's sad, Montie.
>>
monties_girlfriend.jpg
>>
>>65720541
I'm not going to a music school asshole. I am going to a political school and then on to law school. I want to get into music related lawsuits. Like the Led Zeppelin one currently going on. I also want to protect smaller artists.
>>
>>65720571
Newfags like you are the problem.
>>
>>65720604
>I want to get into music related lawsuits.
Oh wow, what a fucking passion that is
>>
>>65720605
cool response man
>>
>>65720563
is planting trees hard?
>>
>>65720579
>you still haven't said or done anything to suggest your own talent.
I can see how a person without an education in music would think this.
>>
>>65720573
I also preform live, but musicians hardly make any money unless you are pretty well known or shill yourself enough.
I play lo-fi REM and Lambchop inspired music and I have opened for bands before.

>>65720591
If you hate A Rush Of Blood To The Head you need to seriously lighten up IMO.
A Warning Sign is such a good song. The guitar on that album is one of my favorites in all of music. I love the production and it is undoubtedly the best pop-rock album of the 2000's.
The stigma is that it is Coldplay and people can not get past that.

>>65720597
Ex- gf. I have been single for a little bit.
>>
>>65720591
I could see that
>>
>>65720681
No, it's pretty obvious that evasive answers like this instead of something just as short that could end this cycle of discussion for good is almost proof you're some angry music school dropout. I doubt you can even play an instrument honestly
>>
File: montie is a cuck.png (123 KB, 1295x614) Image search: [Google]
montie is a cuck.png
123 KB, 1295x614
how can a kid who has taste like THIS be allowed to talk about other people?
>>
>>65720681
>>65720739
By the way, I say this as someone who does have a decent knowledge of music theory and composers and can see through your shitty, content starved cushy reviews
>>
I fucking knew so many people like you in high school. It's not at all surprising that you think the best image to start a thread is an image of yourself. That's really gross dude. The Self is a callow, empty god to worship. Please change. Please try to change.
>>
>>65720605
Jesus fuck, you really have no substantial argument do you?

>>65720652
>What fucking passion that is

Really? I want to protect smaller artists from getting their hard work ripped off the shelves because it sounds like 20 seconds of a song from another band? Fuck that shit, I want to protect musicians and defend them.

>>65720663
It depends really. Some are really heavy and you have to dig all the holes by hand depending on the size. You also have to move all the topsoil in and shit and it takes a while because where I work we plant like 50 at a time.
I put up like 20 some smaller trees today that were heavy as fuck because it had been raining and the bulbs at the bottom where full of wet dirt.

I also mulch, plant other plants, lay sod, and cut sod.
I do tons of shit.

>>65720681
Please, produce a degree.
>>
File: 135806785441.jpg (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
135806785441.jpg
59 KB, 200x200
>>65720763
>Ulver
>OK Computer
>Wilco

>10/10

jesus christ dude
>>
>>65720571
I just think montie is a loser by picking fights with avant kids every single day, like if he were trolling he wouldnt be putting that much into these arguments, and if he truly didnt care about the music other people listened to, he wouldnt shit on "Poseur" people simply for having a musical taste that is different than his
>>
>>65720763
>Implying Ulver is not at least a 10/10.

I have my doubts actually on that album. The lyrics are stupid as hell (not that that matters).

>>65720811
OK Computer is a 10/10 alt rock album and YHF is the American counterpart to it.
>>
>>65720739
>>65720766
I doubt you have a good knowledge.
I'd upload a recording but my microphone is absolute garbage.
>>65720783
Please, grow up.
>>
>>65720783
montie, people would like you if you dedicated your efforts to opposing idiots like boldfaure rather than just any fan of experimental music
>>
>>65720840
>OK Computer is a 10/10 alt rock album and YHF is the American counterpart to it.
Delete your account.
>>
>>65720819
I kind of dislike both sides

I'm more on the side of Minute because I dislikes elitists, but he actively seeks out arguments

There are genuine people that do enjoy Exuma, Pere Ubu, Negativland and all that weird shit with absolute sincerity, which sucks because people just mock them and call them poseurs.

I just want to like music man.
>>
>>65720842
I do. I don't mind if you challenge it, if you let me challenge you back! I don't mind if your mic is garbage by the way. Montie does have a good point by the way, if you just shared your degree it would prove a lot. By the way, point me to a review of yours that actually says something, please!
>>
>>65720864
dam
>>
>>65720887
OK but we're talking GARBAGE
Like I don't know why but for some reason playing anything more than pianissimo results in the sound going to total shite
>>
>>65720885
I like Exuma's first album and I like Negativeland's Helter Stupid, but I don't brag about it.
Also I challenge people
>>
OK computer is a 7/10

Ulver is a 4/10 (I don't like metal)

YHF is a 9/10
>>
>>65720914
that's fine
>>
>>65720563
Amnesiac is better than AMSP, AND Kid A.
>>
>>65720846
You know what. I've been basically doing that since last week so why not train all my efforts on Boldfaure?

I hereby declare total war on Boldfaure for being a fucking poseur and elitist. He gives experimental music fans a bad name.
>>
Anyhow, what do you people think of merzbow

Shite

>>65720928
ayy

I always thought Pere Ubu beyond st.arkansas and dub housing was shit

>>65720914
no one cares, cmon man
>>
>>65720885
exactly, there is a sort of elitism on both sides but its all an excuse, like just say that you dont like the music and go on
>>
File: 13559451923.gif (495 KB, 322x345) Image search: [Google]
13559451923.gif
495 KB, 322x345
>>65720840
>OK Computer is a 10/10 alt rock album

i like the album but Climbing Up The Walls is weak as fuck. its not a 10/10. not even in your dreams
>>
>>65720188
>liberal arts
>paying tens of thousands of dollars to be jack of all trades and master of none
Get used to shitposting on /mu/, lad, its what youll be doing for the next decade of your life
>>
>>65720945
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1E3nGVTfFQN
I also promise my tone is not that whiny IRL!
>>
>>65720969
>I hereby declare total war on Boldfaure for being a fucking poseur and elitist.
How am I a poseur?
>>
>>65721003
>Implying I am not going to law school
>Implying most people out of my school don't make 50k a year upon grad

Enjoy being pigeonholed when you lose your job and can't find another one.

>>65720996
>>65720996
Climbing up the walls is great. Listen to it louder
>>
>>65721005
not that bad

Anyways your a poseur cause you come off as a pretentious braggart by being intentionally hostile, bragging about your intelligence and mocking those with different tastes

You could be a great guy but u need to change your appearance to the outside world
>>
>>65721005
ok, good job. what good music is there for the clarinet though anyway?
>>65721027
you just act like it man, even if you do are in the system or whatever, you have to say something original or insightful to deserve respect, and everything you say seems to demand it. It is very annoying. You should appreciate what other people have to offer, even if their credentials are lower than yours. The wise look for what others can offer them, they don't demean them
>>
>>65721060
So you picked your undergrad school on its liberal arts qualifications...because you're going into law
>>65721087
>not that bad
Yeah but I wish I could get a recording that doesn't sound like ass.
None of that is what a poseur is.
>>
>>65721105
Literally just proved his point by belittling what he said when he called you a poseur.
>>
>>65721099
>what good music is there for the clarinet though anyway?
Well that was the cadenza to the Copland Concerto, which is just objectively good music.
The Mozart Concerti, works by Weber, Brahms works, Nielsen Concerto, there's a lot. It's probably the most composed-for instrument after piano/strings.
I think my writings indicate a level of knowledge and understanding that other RYM users don't provide.
At least look at something like my classical reviews.
>>
>>65721060
>pidgeonholed
Please stop using this word as if anyone who doesnt sign up for the "liberal arts degree" meme is someone whos paying tuition to get a degree in basket weaving.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13hsguECYWy
>>
>>65721105
>Poser -a person who acts in an affected manner in order to impress others.

Based off of Google definitions, you are a poser because

- You seemingly pretend to enjoy avant-garde music to appear knowledgeable

- You belittle others to appear superior to others

-You offer little credentials backing up your claims of success and knowledge of music

Maybe poseur isn't the best word, but it's fitting.

Btw, not sure if true, I heard theyre selling quality microphones dirt cheap on Amazon. Think they have a sale or something, but idk
>>
>>65721148
no such thing as objectively good music

>>65721213
Ayy
>>
>>65721213
Montie, you have no musical qualifications. Just delete your RYM.
>>
>>65721148
>At least look at something like my classical reviews.
They're often overly descriptive and informative, and end at that, and at that, fail to describe anything that wouldn't be obvious to anyone who decided to look into the pieces they were listening to themselves out of curiosity. I also deeply disagree with your analysis of the appeal of Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Your reviews are much more substantial than most RYM reviews, but my point is better defended like this: No knowledge really justifies your level of pretentiousness and assholishness
>>
>>65721217
>- You seemingly pretend to enjoy avant-garde music to appear knowledgeable
No, I enjoy it because I enjoy listening to it.
>- You belittle others to appear superior to others
No, I put down people who pretend to know more than they do.
>-You offer little credentials backing up your claims of success and knowledge of music
Because it's fucking 4chan.
Montie's been fully doxxed you moron, along with every other meme.
>>
File: find a grave.jpg (8 KB, 321x52) Image search: [Google]
find a grave.jpg
8 KB, 321x52
>>65721217
>You seemingly pretend to enjoy avant-garde music to appear knowledgeable
no i don't
>You belittle others to appear superior to others
no i don't
>You offer little credentials backing up your claims of success and knowledge of music
that banks off the first 2 being true
>>
>>65721217
Well, to be fair he is only belittling Montie because Montie started this whole debate.
>>
>>65721276
>Your reviews are much more substantial than most RYM reviews, but my point is better defended like this: No knowledge really justifies your level of pretentiousness and assholishness
This isn't reddit. If you want cleaned up and friendly discussion you're on the wrong website(s).
>>
>>65721213
someone put this over an instrumental of i was a prisoner in your skull
>>
>>65721299
that's true for this thread, but this isn't the first time boldfaure's done this bullshit. he believes having a music degree justifies being an awful shitposter.
>>
>>65721315
I GUESS so, you're one of those successful assholes like biotroll, CLT or friendo that actually get to me though and I wish wouldn't be on this board
>>
>>65721363
>you're one of those successful assholes like biotroll, CLT or friendo that actually get to me though and I wish wouldn't be on this board
oh I think you were the person who told me to start tripping lmao
http://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S65694486#p65694775

I still don't get how you associate Hampus with CLT.
>>
>>65721403
I still don't know why you post or write reviews
>>
>>65721286
>No, I enjoy it because I enjoy listening to it.
You never talk about what you actually like and just dully describe what you listened to.
>No, I put down people who pretend to know more than they do.
I could be wrong, but from this thread you boorishly attacked pretty much everybody here, and most everybody else on the board (hyperbole). While /mu/ is shit, not all people here are pricks. Your also pretty goddamn pretentious with a noticeable superiority complex.
>Because it's fucking 4chan.
Montie's been fully doxxed you moron, along with every other meme.

I'm not asking for your social security number, it takes 5 minutes to remove key information. This was also discussing your supposed taste, as beyond just describing what you listened to and often regurgitating oft repeated opinions, while your stances are informative, they do little to describe what you actually liked about what you listened to.
>>
>>65720563
AMSP had some pretty dull moments even if it was a good album. Everything on Amnesiac was interesting and provided a more concise feeling of loneliness. Pyramid Song, You and Whose Army, Knives Out, Dollars and Cents, and Life in a Glasshouse are all miles ahead of anything on AMSP
>>
>>65721299
Really? I don't pay attention to the drama , so please elaborate. If I'm wrong ill feel like a dumbass
>>
>>65721403
lolol, I wasn't the one that told you to start tripping but I was the one who made "the list" and associated the two. what are the chances... and it's because they're ANNOYING AS FUCK. I know biotroll doesn't know shit, but their knowledge is irrelevant. I just want to talk about music without someone somehow making me feel inferior
>>
File: 1464499017167.png (12 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1464499017167.png
12 KB, 493x402
Montie why do you get into so many heated arguments on 4chan?
Can't you just chill out and b cool?
>>
File: h27zVyR.jpg (282 KB, 744x687) Image search: [Google]
h27zVyR.jpg
282 KB, 744x687
>>65721500
This guy
>>
>>65721430
Because I have knowledge that people like you don't.
Now you're stealing my posts?
>>65721432
>You never talk about what you actually like and just dully describe what you listened to.
what does this even mean
>>
>>65721480
>I just want to talk about music without someone somehow making me feel inferior
I usually don't shitpost unless there was initial shitposting.

See >>65719662
>>
>>65721452
See >>65721340
Its true for this thread at least since Montie was egging on someone to respond for this bait.
>>
>>65721406
>>65721406
>>65721406

SHOTS FIRED I REPEAT SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED
>>
File: lol.png (47 KB, 1123x284) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
47 KB, 1123x284
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65721553
You might be right, and people are definitely assholes to you, myself included a lot of the time. All I can say is, you've done a very bad job not getting people to hate you on /mu/ for your attitude, for whatever reason. You can say you never cast the first stone or whatever else, but it stands.
>>
>>65721529
you describe the music in the most dry, boring terms and don't even address what you think is actually good about the fucking music

>>65721571
Ah, thanks mate!
>>
>>65721608
>All I can say is, you've done a very bad job not getting people to hate you on /mu/ for your attitude, for whatever reason.
Well you're a cool dude, so I genuinely wouldn't want someone like you to hate me.
But honestly I don't give a shit what an 18 year old pretentious kid thinks about me.
>>65721618
>you describe the music in the most dry, boring terms
"I don't know musical terminology waaah"
>and don't even address what you think is actually good about the fucking music
Show an example.
>>
>>65721578
Old AF. I went through my 4's and lowered the shit out of currents a while ago.

>>65721618
Hey you are one of my favorite tripcodes now
>>
>>65721670
thanks dogg, I think I just have a problem taking things too personally even when they clearly don't apply to me. I do wish /mu/ were less mean but I also understand the close relationship between wanting good things and shitposting in disdain of the shit
>>
File: whyy.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
whyy.png
50 KB, 209x201
>>65721729
>Hey you are one of my favorite tripcodes now
I'm literally right over here like wtf
>>
>>65720084
this basically boils down to the fact that you've, what, sat at your computer and listened to more music than the other degenerate neckbeards on rym? getting into a dick-measuring contest with people on a website with people who probably couldn't see theirs' without a corset and a magnifying glass probably isn't your best option in life friendo

also why hasn't this been saged
baka @ /mu/ moderation
>>
>>65722062
I've studied more scores, played more music, read more books about music, etc.
>>
>>65722085
are you expecting any of us to be impressed?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10505744

Reminder to vote for Poseurs or not for poseurs
>>
>>65721729
thanks mate, appreciate it

>>65721953
you seem cool, if that helps

>>65721670
Didnt find an example, sorry mate, I stand corrected. However, I feel you still write in a really dry style, little expression on what you truly feel and enjoy about the music.
>>
>>65722134
No, I'm just correcting you.
>>65722203
All I'm doing in the reviews is writing casually about the music.
>>
>>65722203
pro-tip: heartfelt, emotional art reviews usually are a cop-out for dilettantes and hacks
>>
>>65722231
it's dick measuring. you take pleasure in your supposed advanced knowledge over everyone else (not true, by the way!) and you do so in an extremely pompous and frankly irritating way
>>
>>65722323
>(not true, by the way!)
[citation needed]
>>
>mods delete the autechre thread
>this one is still somehow up
what is up with this board
>>
>>65722286
Eh, I prefer this style desu

>>65722345
Each day we stray further from the light and of our lord
>>
>>65722374
>Eh, I prefer this style desu
Post some "better" reviews.
>>
>it's a tripfags engage in petty drama episode
>>
>>65722340
>he doesn't know scaruffi memes

I don't need to provide citations for literally anything
you, however, have still yet to prove anything concrete about your musical knowledge
and no, saying "I went to a top 5 school on this list guys haha :) " does not count as proof of your musical intellect. where exactly are you going? what music have you played? books you've read? have you wrote anything on music theory?
>>
>>65722443
>he doesn't understand jokes
wew lad
You're too young.
>>
>>65722457
You just evaded his questions again.
>>
>>65720084
>>65720046
can we just both agree you guys go to shit tier schools?
and montie, i've seen your fb linked on hear-- don't act like you go to fucking UM.
>>
>>65722479
>can we just both agree you guys go to shit tier schools?
It's definitely not a shit-tier school but it's not Juilliard or Eastman.
That's all I'll say.
>>
>>65722510
is it a conservatory tho?
>>
File: 1457748245424.png (467 KB, 602x453) Image search: [Google]
1457748245424.png
467 KB, 602x453
>>65722457
I give up man. you really beat me with that superior intellect. have a bird and a (you)
>>
>>65722600
That would narrow things down too much. :)
In either circumstance anyways.
>>
>>65722600
>>65722630
It's in the Top 25 here: http://best-music-colleges.com/
>>
CHRIST I FINALLY FOUND IT

http://www.uscollegeranking.org/music/2012-top-music-school-rankings.html#axzz2W8tSc8iU
>>
File: larrystare.gif (2 MB, 368x270) Image search: [Google]
larrystare.gif
2 MB, 368x270
>>65722630
>>65722662
well i don't know if the rankings are accurate it if they go around letting you think bish bosch is a seminal album.
>>
>>65722789
The only issue I admittedly have with Bish Bosch is that it comes after Climate of Hunter, Tilt, and The Drift, so the impact is diminished by that procedural evolution.
>>
>>65722756
who cares dude the only american schools that matter are juilliard and eastman, if you didn't get into one of these you might as well burn your diploma and readily apply to McD's
>>
>spoken word childrens poems in Arabic

link please
>>
>>65722827
Berklee matters way more than either of those but also this is obvs bait
>>
>>65722827
Source: non-music major.
>>
>>65723094
>>65723097
t. future mcdonald's employees
>>
>>65723094
berklee and curtis maybe, but that's kind of a stretch

>>65723097
I studied composition at the royal academy
>>
>>65719662
please go away
>>
>>65723181
>I studied composition at the royal academy

no you didn't.
>>
>>65723222
wew okay then
I guess I wouldn't believe myself either
>>
>>65721213
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s7JFdQNCLf
>>
>>65720504
>NIG NOGS
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65720563
I dont really hate you or care like other people here. But to say that Amnesiac are just b-sides to Kid A is a terrible thing to say. You may not like it, but come on dude dont just shrug a whole álbum like that.
>>
moot come ban everyone in this faggot thread right now
>>
File: 1447203443574.jpg (59 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1447203443574.jpg
59 KB, 800x526
>>65723376
>>
>>65723760
>moot

Are you a cow?
>>
>>65723760
>moot
Literally, figuratively, spiritually, subconsciously, metaphysically, hypothetically WHOM?
>>
>>65723830
>>65723861
youre embarassing yourself
>>
>>65719662
stop posting or i'll post your adress
>>
>>65723861
>>65723881
>>65724020
youre embarassimg yourself
>>
>>65719662
wow that's a lot of cancer you got going there
>>
>>65724074
>>65724071
>>65724020
>>65723881
>>65723861
>>65723830
you are embarassing yourself
>>
Why can't you trips jerk eachother off in a subreddit

Sage
>>
>>65724094
stop bumping this trash thread that the mods wont remove you fucking faggot
>>
>>65724109
you only make My dick harder, also

>>65724094
>>65724074
>>65724071
>>65724020
>>65723881
>>65723861
>>65723830
you a Re emb aras ing yourske
>>
>>65719662
holy shit you have the exact same hair as me
>>
>>65724249
hey stop
you >>65724249
>>
>>65720698
obviously the 200s didn't have any good pop rock
>>
so.........THIS.............is the power...............of autism..............................
>>
IM EMBARRASSING MYSELF
>>
I want to fuck Montie desuka
>>
montie looks like he jacks off at least 6 times a day

i bet he never even fucked his horse gf
>>
File: 1435514287864.png (810 KB, 1263x948) Image search: [Google]
1435514287864.png
810 KB, 1263x948
>>65724836
#scorchedthatnigga2k16
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.