[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way for adults to take back some of this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: census1.jpg (4 MB, 7129x3833) Image search: [Google]
census1.jpg
4 MB, 7129x3833
Is there a way for adults to take back some of this board?

I sincerely see potential for awesome discussion on this board but it is /b/ tier and seemingly younger. I do find other adults here and there's got to be a way to take back part of this board, maybe a general of some kind?

What are your thoughts.

Post your top 3 favorite songs at the moment so this isn't just a meta thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH2jGZdRscs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-VcA7C6meg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeu5c1rmyw
>>
>posts music for children
>>
>>65719641
Great contribution anon.
>>
That map's graphic design is atrocious.
>>
>>65719731
The top minds in graphic design work at the US Census Bureau how dare you
>>
What do you expect to get out of musical discussion? It's all pointless. That's why this board is shit, it's inevitable
>>
>>65719550
>>65719719
The music you posted pretty much says it all. You're part of the problem.
>>
>>65719857
Discussion about how people write and play their own music maybe, posting good music they've discovered, there's a lot of things it could be.
>>
>>65719878
And what problem is that? You don't like the same music as I do so it's somehow bad?
>>
>>65719914
I guess so. What I was thinking when I said that though, is that it's impossible to really get down to why music is good, so it seems like music discussion would mostly end up being peripheral to the music itself and more about what listening to it 'means' or its image and so on. That said, I guess mu does have a lot of good things to say or share about music, the problem is just that there will always be assholes that just want to be assholes. just ignore them
>>
>>65720009
It's possible to describe music with meaningful terms, you have to understand and learn about music in order to do that though. I'm just amazed how few people here have done that.
>>
>>65720055
I didn't say you can't, but I still find it pointless. And still, "it's impossible to really get down to why music is good"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.