[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /mu/ already "discuss" this? https://youtu.be/799I89T4OjE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (765 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
765 KB, 1334x750
Did /mu/ already "discuss" this?
https://youtu.be/799I89T4OjE
>>
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN
>>
>>65713434
It honestly got me hyped up again. Didnt really like Frankie Sinatra
>>
fantastic
>>
nice electro swing
>>
Much better than Frankie Sinatra, and I quite liked Frankie Sinatra. If the whole album is more in line with this I could see it being an AOTY contender
>>
this album is gonna suck oh my god
>>
>>65713271
I want Subways.
>>
File: Screenshot_26.png (300 KB, 495x490) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_26.png
300 KB, 495x490
>>65713271
>vinyl is out

Alright, so who's gonna be the one to leak it?
>>
this is fucking great.

and i really hated frankie sinatra.
>>
>>65713271
reminds me of boards of canada
>>
I don't really care for the avalanches.
>>
>>65713959
I don't really care for music.
>>
did people actually think frankie sinatra was worse than frontier psychiatrist? it's hard to be worse than dogshit
>>
>>65714155
That post needs therapy.
>>
>>65714155
>implying frontier psychiatrist is dogshit
you're crazy in the coconut
>>
I've listened to it probably 7 times now, I'm loving it, somewhat reminds me of AnCo
>>
/mu/ has been really quiet about this release. Did frankie sinatra really kill all hype? I have been so many little threads that hardly even reach 100 posts before 404'ing. What gives?
>>
>>65714444
The few people who've been in those threads have all enjoyed it, many still hyped, others got their hype restored after a few leaks. Also nice quads, amigo
>>
>>65714444
Maybe a bit. Although after anons listened to the Amazon samples, I think some faith was restored.

I listened to the samples, and there are at least 5 tracks that sound amazing. It sounds like Frankie is easily the worst track on the album.
>>
>>65714569
Agreed, I've had if I Was a Folkstar on repeat for quite awhile, which will sound even better in context. Hopefully >>65713910 means we're gonna get a leak soon.
>>
>>65713910
ordering it now boys
might leak it if it gets here early (prob not)
>>
>>65714663
I'm under the impression those won't ship until at least a week before release? Also, last I checked, VMP may have already run out of the red editions
>>
>>65714713
They didnt run out I just got one
>>
>>65714638
>if I was a folkstar
Yeah, I thought that was pretty good. Judging by the samples, "Because I'm me" should have been the first single -- that one is gonna hit hard.

Anyway, I would expect the leak within a few days
>>
>>65713910
lel they don't ship out till the first of the month.
>>
>>65714883
I would still get it early
VMP only takes 3 days for them to ship to me
>>
>>65714770
Ah well that's great then. Cheers.
>>
fucking awful
sounds like Panda Bear Meets The Grim Reaper
>>
>>65713860
>>
>>65713888
Already available, The Avalanches uploaded their Primavera set on SoundCloud which includes Subways, Going Home and If I Was a Folkstar.

Went down on SoundCloud though since muh copyright, Pretty easy to find a mirror on r/avalanches though.
>>
>>65713910
some redditor with a crosley
>>
>>65714155
You crazy in the coconut
>>
>>65719110
Haha that scares me.
>>
>>65719376
it happened with anco
>>
N
>>
>>65714569
>amazon samples
where? cant find em on amazon
>>
>>65720185
>>65720185
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/33sql72noxppm9p/AABHTL2oFVnbr-9MnKP9MTs2a?dl=0

have fun asshole. all leaks, primavera, and amazon samples.
>>
>>65721278
So Wozard of Iz is confirmed to be the other Danny Brown track (the one he said "would change the world"
>>
the Amazon samples all sound like the same song

I have a feeling this album could be boring
>>
>>65721800
Nah
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.