[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in rehab for the past month. just caught up on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1435605413153.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
1435605413153.png
35 KB, 645x552
I've been in rehab for the past month. just caught up on the new Hotelier album (which is pretty great).

what other good shit did I miss?
>>
New Swans album is great
The Avalanches are dropping a new album in July
Congrats on rehab I wish you luck!
>>
>>65710727
>the new Hotelier album (which is pretty great)
What were you in rehab for? Clearly you neglected to rehab your shit tastes.

P.S. I don't actually care what you were in rehab for, and why. My question served solely to introduce the joke and insult your tastes, which you should sincerely improve.
>>
>>65710817
I'm going to tell you anyways

I overdosed on heroin and cocaine, and my parents made me go. I've had an opiate problem for about a year now. the place was actually really nice and it was a great experience.
>>
>>65710861
>I'm going to tell you anyways
And I'm not going to read it. I told you I don't care.

Thanks to your insistence though, I've graduated from simple apathy, to spiteful ignorance. Congratulations.
>>
>>65710861
hope you start to kick it anon. it's good that you had a good experience though

listen to new swans
>>
>>65710950
Fuck off. Don't be nice to him.
>>
>>65710861
This isn't your blog you dumb junkie
>>
>>65710911
You're fun at parties aren't you
>>
>>65710911
Point at this man and laugh.
>>
You should get high and listen to some Death Grips feat. Grimes - Have A Sad Cum Angel
>>
>>65710991
Of course it was only a matter of time until replies like this started pouring in.

Listen here, you normalfag fuck: I'm like this BECAUSE of people like you. I'm like this because despite my most earnest, sincere efforts to be your friend, you mocked and spited me into oblivion, and now my patience is beyond fucking exhausted; now I'm at a point where my sole aim is to steal your happiness, your joy, through whatever means necessary.

Yes: I'm a friendless loser that's never been to a party.
Yes: I'm a monster, the monster you pieces of shit created through years of constant dejection that persists even now.

Even now I'm ever-haunted by the shadow of your torments, even now a mocked wretch, as circumstances has warped my mind and sentiment beyond human resemblance, and it's your fucking fault.

One day I'll shit on the whole of your aspirations, delight, and pleasures, and remind you that you could've stopped this.
>>
>>65710911
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>65711178
You probably don't have friends because you're an asshole with a superiority complex who likes shitting on anyone who isn't up to your standards.
I also had a shitty upbringing and many failed attempts at making friends, but instead of internalizing it and turning that hatred outwards it made me want to treat other people better so they don't go through what I went through.
You never learned how to have empathy for people and now you act like it's the world's fault your so alone now, when in fact you're just marginalizing yourself. Instead of wanting to be a better person you've just become a self fulfilling prophecy of everything that's ever been said mean to you, and at this you deserve it.
>>
>>65711178
U N T Y
N
T
Y
>>
>>65710817
>>65710911
>>65711178
Its pretty bad when unty posts without his trip and you can still tell its him
>>
>>65711310
>you probably don't have friends because you're an asshole with a superiority complex who likes shitting on anyone who isn't up to your standards
But I'm not, you fucking idiot, which my post indicates had you the basic sense to fucking read it.

That post expressed explicit, sincere attempts at being kind to others that were met with derision and dishonesty. I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS SHIT.

I'm an asshole with a superiority complex on this board among others because sincere expression is a key component to this board, and I can fucking do so without the faintest ill consequence because it's an ANONYMOUS FUCKING IMAGEBOARD. Do you honestly believe that my interactions on this board resemble my interactions in real life? Are you that fucking stupid, or simply willfully ignoring all sense of logic, and reason, in your post because the notion that YOU are responsible for creating the bitter, hateful monster that I am is a notion you can't fucking cope with? God you're a fucking idiot.

>made me want to treat other people better so they don't go through what I went through
Are you implying that your youthful struggles culminated in you being bullied on a fucking anonymous imageboard, because that's what I see. You're suggesting that by being nice in this thread and possessing empathy on fucking 4chan, you're saving a poor soul. You're full of shit.

The remaining contents of your post is meandering projection borne in nothing within reason. I won't acknowledge it beyond that.
>>
>>65711537
put your trip back on unty, we miss making fun of you
>>
>>65711613
I'm not even a person to you, not an emotional, intelligent instance of life. I'm just an object serving to entertain.

Really makes one ask who among us is the actual monster.
>>
>>65711684
you can't denounce empathy and kindness on 4chan and then whine that you don't get it when we make fun of you for being an asshole unty

to put it simply: we all know you're full of shit buddy :)
>>
>>65711537
This is your fault for taking 4chan way too seriously. Sorry maam, you should have known better.
>>
>>65710727
>what other good shit did I miss?

heroin obviously
>>
>>65711684
Because you're so goddamn insane it's almost comical lmao. You're like a neckbeard on steroids, blaming everyone for your problems.
>>
>>65711761
There's a critical distinction you're missing here.

You asked me why I'm not willfully submitting myself to more torment, torment for the amusement of you and others. That goes beyond my dismissal of empathy and kindness. That's akin to asking me why I'm not peeling my skin off on cam for your viewing enjoyment.

Again, such matters make one wonder who among us is the actual monster.
>>
unty told me we were friends one time :)
>>
Mods pls delete this cancerous thread before we lose more IQ points
>>
>>65711761
>>65712011
Allow me to append some details to this, because I don't think it sufficiently expresses how fucking sick this post >>65711613 is.

To you, my brain and several neurological systems exist to serve the whims of all but me. I am but a fucking object existing to fulfill others' various fetishes and amusements, and not once my own, because that would imply that I've even the capacity for motivation, for preference and taste.

I'm the lowest possible form of existence to you, and I appreciate that you'd make matters regarding such a relationship clear.

Thank you for in simple, plain text, saying what you think of me.
>>
>>65712157
Actually most of us couldn't care less. You're the only one who seems to genuinely care. Most of us are gonna forget this thread by tomorrow.
>>
How do I make people like me?
>>
>>65712157
You are a hypocritical edgy asshole.
You got mad at the guy talking about his personal life and then immediately went on a rant about yours.
You're neither a monster or special, just a sad self-serving delusional asshole.
>>
>>65712450
My anger towards him was a consequence of my spirit's ever-aroused animosity and anguish, not him posting about his personal life.

Please help me.
>>
>>65712157
lmao I knew you were a tripfag but now I understand why people think you suck
>>
>>65712514
You should leave this site once and for all, your delusions are kind of off putting to say the least.
Keep blaming others for your errors, nobody cares except you thought.
Fix yourself.
>>
When is this moron gonna get blocked
Sorry OP for your thread getting trashed
>>
>>65713105
I'm not a moron, you dumb cunt.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.