[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flylo """""""controversy&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 790x395
Flylo """""""controversy""""""

PC police on Flylo though all other rappers are misogynistic levels light years beyond him

http://pitchfork.com/news/66123-flying-lotus-hella-rap-artists-are-rape-artists/
>>
>>65710608
oh fuck them, they don't get to own the word 'rape'
>>
>>65710608

what's a "Hella rap artists"

new meme rap?
>>
>>65710608
Idk why he has beef with metro/future, its obvious Future is a huge bro with Metro just listening to his lyrics. If Metro had a problem with it, he'd say something I'm sure.
>>
>>65710667
i think he was more trying to make a point about the value that producers add to rap music, and used metro as an example
>>
>>65710664
Hell of

Meaning a lot
A lot of rappers are rape artists

Jesus
>>
lol I've seen all his posts on facebook lately and I still don't know what the fuck is going on
>>
>>65710608
PC is a tool of white women, wealthy Jews and white homosexuals. Obviously they don't give a fuck about black ppl or black culture... It's about control. MK-Ultra psy engineering ie Beyoncé. They gotta have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>65710664
what are you retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 397x400
>it's a /pol/ invents a non-existent "controversy" so they have another excuse to act like indignant, whiny bitches thread
>>
>>65710846
>invent
look it up dude, i'm not a /pol/tard but you can't be this blind either
>>
>>65711101
no, I'm not going to look it up. I follow all sorts of people in music and media and I have seen zero "controversy" about this. That's the problem with people like you. You go out of your way to find things to complain about when if you just lived your life, you would never be exposed to any of it.
>>
Nothing he's said here is controversial.

It's literally a man demanding payment for his services.
>>
>article reports what was said on twitter
>literally nothing in it condemning what he said

hmm, /pol/ creating a controversy? i don't believe it!
>>
>>65710846
just wait till they scavenge through hundreds of tweets to find one particular to get mad at
>>
>>65711181
>You go out of your way to find things to complain about when if you just lived your life, you would never be exposed to any of it.
that's exactly the problem with PC police lmao but here's the thing, you can't just deny reality do you? well i guess If you were blind, you would have no guilt
>>
>>65711214
comment section and twitter
>>
>it's okay for black people to say "rape" casually but not whites

why is this allowed?
>>
>>65711271
cool, bro. but there's no PC police here. No one is mad. Make sure to close your closet before you go to bed tonight though. The boogeyman might come out and tell you to stop saying faggot or something.
>>
>>65711303
>comment section
>pitchfork

wew

even if what you're saying is true, it's the same thing as someone shitting themselves over some random /mu/ thread. you would think that's pretty stupid right? that's what you sound like.
>>
>>65711360
https://soundcloud.com/urbansocialmedialounge/ss16
>>
>>65710608
uhhhh i dont see any pc police in this story. just p4k reporting on a non story like every other p4k new post of twitter screenshots
>>
>>65710765
>>65711322

woops, looks like some people are a little lost

>>>/pol/
>>
There are people whinging in the comments section of Facebook and Twitter etc., but fuck 'em, they whinge about anything. Nothing new there.
>>
>>65711183
And rightfully so, what the fuck is up with this decade.
>>
>>65710608
You know, looking through his Twitter page, he's really good at articulating his thoughts and opinions succinctly.
>>
>>65711303
yeah look at all those nasty comments on pitchfork.

fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>65711323
>all this damage control
lmao
>>
>>65711936
not even the guy you're replying to but the only person in damage control is you m8. like everyone here is calm and calling you retarded and you can only respond with obnoxious shit posting and paranoid conspiracies
>>
>>65711936
>damage control

you don't even know what words mean
>>
>>65710608

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

Remove misogyny of hip-hop and it is dead. Flylol produced some shit for the "conscious" rapper, no?

Fuck fly

Future > Kendrick
Freddie Gibbs > Kendrick
MEtroboomin > Flylol
>>
>>65711387
bumping this thread
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUbRsUIQ6U0

SJWs wouldn't be able to deal with this shit today.
>>
>>65711936
>>65710765
i'm on your side, /pol/ bros. keep spreading that truth.
>>
>>65713292
Kurt Cobain did get backlash for that song.
>>
>>65710667
He was saying that boom in is what makes future good >>65710711
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.