[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aliens has captured earth and there's no military force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1a1g.gif (38 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
1a1g.gif
38 KB, 280x292
Aliens has captured earth and there's no military force which can stop them.

But! The aliens has brought a challenge, and if we the earthlings complete the challenge we shall go free:

>let one person, any person living or dead, create a piece of music which must be the absolute best piece of music any human ever had produced and offer it to the aliens. You may not take anything already existing, it must be new. Any instruments/tools required will be provided, but only one person may write the song.

If it's good enough, we shall pass. If not, all earth will die.

So, /mu/ who do you chose to produce this music?
>>
Devonte Hynes
>>
>>65704238
Personally I'd take someone like Sander van Doorn or oldtime-producer who is "behind the scenes" who really knows music and knows how to make pretty much any kind of music.

Someone who have musical knowledge from all of musical history
>>
brian
>>
>>65704238

Death Grips
>>
File: Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_1.jpg (666 KB, 2079x3056) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_1.jpg
666 KB, 2079x3056
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

If he can write his unfinished magnum opus whilst on his death bed then he can sure as hell write something even better when brought back from the dead to save humanity.
>>
Laurel Halo

that sounds like some gay alien shit so they'll love it
>>
Anthony Fantano, he really knows a lot about music, probably more than anyone else. He'd save us all
>>
>>65704512
I doubt Mozart could produce music worth a fuck in today's time. That was the question, who would you have produce.
>>
>>65704561
Why is it a producer? Literally who cares about who the producer is, it's the musician that's the important part.
>>
Billy Ray Cyrus.
>>
Outsource the problem to Japan and put Koji Ueno to the task. I bet he won't disappoint.
>>
>living
Brian Eno of course
>dead
probably Scriabin
>>
File: Bach-deal-with-it.jpg (87 KB, 625x472) Image search: [Google]
Bach-deal-with-it.jpg
87 KB, 625x472
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fgt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.