[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be out in a mall >Frankie Sinatra comes on >can overhear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: OHFRANKIEMAHBOI.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
OHFRANKIEMAHBOI.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>be out in a mall
>Frankie Sinatra comes on
>can overhear people everyone saying how shitty it is and how much they hate the OH FRANKIE MAH BOI lyric
>i went on to read an interview with The Avalanches later in the day
>apparently they hated the lyric loop for a long time
>but then came to like it after a long time
>mfw The Avalanches literally have stockholm syndrome from such a terrible song

Who the fuck thought this song was actually good?
>>
i think normies that like that electro swing garbage like caravan palace probably like it
>>
It's The Avalanches' Creep
>>
>>65703041
i got into the sample too after like 10 plays as well desu. it's pretty catchy
>>
File: 1347627189913.png (16 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1347627189913.png
16 KB, 450x410
>>65703041
>people hating the Frankie Sinatra loop
>not Danny Browns squeaky ass voice and "rapping"

Nice try OP
>>
File: 1360433674720360339.png (774 KB, 636x1160) Image search: [Google]
1360433674720360339.png
774 KB, 636x1160
Yo I hate it but I keep waking up humming it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 352x352
>>65703041
>hate fedora tippers with a burning passion
>will forever be regarded as one because I like Frankie Sinatra
>>
I can't imagine the utter despair that would be working with the same samples for 16 fucking years.

Releasing Wildflower must be a huge relief for them, fresh slate and all that.
>>
>>65703041
I was at work the other day when the guy started talking about The Avalanches and I thought "are they actually about to play Frankie Sinatra in the radio now?" I like the song and I didn't mind hearing it, but I told the other dude working with me afterwards that I don't understand why they thought it was a good idea to play that in the radio since many people will feel put off by the weird voice loop and especially Danny's flow. He agreed and said it sounds like garbage. But the dude only listens to dadrock anyway.
>>
>>65703455
i forgot that they'd have to be listening to the same thing for 16 years. it sounds pretty awful really, i wouldn't be surprised if they barely even toured at this point.
>>
>>65703609
*meant to say the announcer on the radio, not just "the guy"
>>
>>65703609
I barely noticed Danny's shit at all, that really terrible Frankie Sinatra part seemed to drown out everything else.
>>
>>65703379
>thinking this is the bad part of the song
how's that new Logic album?
>>
>>65703940
It's pretty good actually
>>
>>65703817
Yeah I didn't mind it either, I like Danny. But I can see how it's annoying for people that don't know him.
>>
>>65703332
what the fuck does that even mean
>>
I actually liked the lyric loop. Although Danny Brown's voice was kinda weird, very different to the only other thing I heard him in which is XXX. Not to say it's bad though, just different and not what I expected.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.