[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone going to http://www.amoonshapedpool.com/live from/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Front.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1400
Is anyone going to http://www.amoonshapedpool.com/livefrom/ ? I wish they'd stop being so fucking cryptic and say what's gonna happen, and give a schedule or something. I need to decide whether it's worth making an effort. What's /mu/ doing for this?
>>
Got college til 4 and then stop by my record store to pick up my vinyl. Maybe check out whats happening if I feel like it.
>>
I'm planning on swinging by on my way home from work. The artwork will be gone by then but at least I can still enter the competition and see that 2 hour stream. I already ordered my vinyl from WASTE and another white edition from the UK (mistake but it's too late, it already shipped...) so I'm not planning on buying anything.
>>
I just messaged the record store I'm gonna go to and they told me the streaming will take place from 19 to 21. Not sure if this applies to everywhere else, but at least there's that. The contests and poster giveaways will also happen then. Again, not sure if this is how it's gonna go everywhere else. I recommend messaging the record store in your area on Fb.
>>
>>65702834
Which time zone are you in though?
>>
>>65702864
GMT+1. Do you reckon it'll happen at the same time everywhere? Seems impossible.
>>
>>65702908
You're right. I guess I was just assuming the stream would be synchronised but that's unlikely now that I think about it.
>>
Check the website faggots, the schedule is there for each country:

http://www.amoonshapedpool.com/livefrom/

I'm going for the cover art thing and also to get the limited LP.
>>
>>65704184
It wasn't there when the post was made, faggot. Thanks though.
>>
I'm >>65702834 and the record store gave me a different schedule than the site, ugh.
>>
>>65704266
Yeah I know lmao
you're welcome
>>
Damn so all of this is old shit I've already seen on periscope...

Well I'll still go for a few beers and the prize draw.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.