[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a band you love gets exposure out of fucking nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Low_Roar_album_cover.jpg (54 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
Low_Roar_album_cover.jpg
54 KB, 600x533
>tfw a band you love gets exposure out of fucking nowhere and suddenly there are 200,000 faggots proclaiming the single track they've been exposed to is the best thing ever and they love them

Thanks Kojima, you fuck.
>>
>>65701897
what happened
>>
>>65701897
it´s sad that producers have so much influence over people´s lives. you people chose designers and youtubers as your new gods
>>
File: hideo and kojima.jpg (39 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
hideo and kojima.jpg
39 KB, 592x394
>>65701923

Hideo Kojima used https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnrGMHhnqrw in the trailer for his new game.

Look what the comments section has devolved into within a couple of days.
>>
>stop liking what i liked first: the thread

kys
>>
>>65701966
that sucks
it's okay though cause vidya nerds don't go to shows
>>
>>65701969
>Thinking they actually like it and aren't just bandwagoning
>>
>>65701969
>reading comprehension
>>
Its still good "indie?" Or more obscure bands get promotion
>>
>>65701969
It's more like
>stop proclaiming you like that thing i like which you barely have any interest or knowledge about: the thread
>>
>>65701897
ILL KEEP COMING
>>
>like if *memelord youtuber/tv show/video game* brought you here
>>
>>65702000

oh no, how horrible.

fucking kys
>>
>>65701969
>>65702040
>Getting blown out this hard
>Using "kys" unironically

Embarrassing.
>>
I bet the artists are really crying themselves to sleep that a bunch of "bandwagoners" are listening to their shitty song that should be 3 minutes but somehow they stretched it to be 6 fucking minutes like holy fuck what an awful band you have just exposed me to
>>
>>65701981
>Because I only found this music through its popularity, it is now bandwagoning and I don't really like it: the thread
>>
>>65701897
You realise that's just ultra-generic Indie Folk trash that you shouldn't have liked in the first place.
>>
File: gira.jpg (4 MB, 2700x4050) Image search: [Google]
gira.jpg
4 MB, 2700x4050
>>65702053
>I bet the artists are really crying themselves to sleep that a bunch of "bandwagoners" are listening to their shitty song that should be 5 minutes but somehow they stretched it to be 25 fucking minutes like holy fuck what an awful band you have just exposed me to
>>
I liked his first album more tbqh
>>
File: 1464088096714.jpg (17 KB, 236x233) Image search: [Google]
1464088096714.jpg
17 KB, 236x233
>>65701981
you cant possibly be serious
>>
>>65702140

dumb frogposter
>>
>>65701981
that's one helluva dope ass 15 year old feel you're hitting us up with here my man
#tbft #throwbackfeelthursday
>>
>listen to a nice song
>go check out the band
>maybe buy their cds

how is this a bad thing again?
>>
File: pleb.png (331 KB, 562x512) Image search: [Google]
pleb.png
331 KB, 562x512
>post about artist on /mu/
>no replies
>years later they start making repetitive pop music that goes massive
>suddenly multiple threads about them praising their work

You guys just listen to the top 40 billboard don't you?
>>
>>65702196
It's a bad thing because OP and his defenders are 13 and they thought it made them more special when they listen to obscure shit. When, of course, no one actually cares.
>>
>>65701897
>tfw
that feel is called being an autist.
>>
>>65702000
>Pretends to enjoy music
>Whether you like the sound or not is besides the point
>You need an extensive interest in factors outside of the sound
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.