[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i go lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: VWT-logo_header_03.png (74 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
VWT-logo_header_03.png
74 KB, 500x358
should i go lads?
>>
>>65695474
The only legit reason to go is to get some underage scene girl pussy
>>
>>65695511
are there any scene girls that are actually of age or no? i was planning on meeting some girls but if there's only 16 year olds there i'm probably just gonna stay home.
>>
>>65695474
pretty shitty taste but i had a lot of fun
worth it
>>
>>65695650
>i was planning on meeting some girls but if there's only 16 year olds there i'm probably just gonna stay home.
thats a damn lie
>>
>>65695650
>im scared to talk to girls so ill stay at home and listen to spiderland
>>
>>65695976
This makes me think of how much of an omega I used to be by walking around by myself at night listening to Spiderland on headphones
>>
>>65696025
it happens to the best of us
>>
>>65696025
We've all done omega shit bro.
I accidentally said "what thongs did you like" instead of "what sings did you like" to the hottest girl in highschool. She only started a conversation with me that one time and the spaghetti hit the ground so hard
>>
>>65696025
There is literally nothing with going for a walk and listening to music. I'm about to go for a walk right now. God level exercise.
>>
File: 1377839527010.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1377839527010.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
>>65696025
>>65696079
I'm out, this is getting too real
>>
>>65696025
You know a lot of people walk at night time and listen to music right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.