[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ get so triggered when someone says "I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: derp.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
Why does /mu/ get so triggered when someone says "I love music"?

What qualities do you guys think one must possess in order to be truly worthy of saying that?
>>
XO
>>
love is a four letter word
>>
because it makes you sound like a teenage girl
>>
>>65690515
I want to hug Shinobu
>>
must listen to avant garde (joanna newsom, death grips)
>>
>>65690548
mee too anon
>>65690547
also this
>>
>>65690551
>implying those two are avant-garde
summerfag
>>
>>65691139
lmao
>>
>>65690515
That was the single greatest frame of anime in 2015.
>>
>>65690515
>What qualities do you guys think one must possess in order to be truly worthy of saying that?

A penis
>>
Shinobu a best

>What qualities do you guys think one must possess in order to be truly worthy of saying that?
A lifelong dedication to creating music rather than just listening.
>>
>>65691194

why though? why can't someone just love music in the sense that they love listening to it? what is wrong with that?
>>
>>65690515
Because majority of the time when somebody says it. it's usually just top 40 and some "indie".
Deeper you go into music you realize how shitty it is.especially the industry
>>
I like music
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.