[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody please tell me what album this is!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1464644143362.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464644143362.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
Can somebody please tell me what album this is!?!?
>>
>>65673156
The Constructus Corporation- The Ziggurat
>>
do you have like a physical and/or mental disability that prevents you from using reverse image search you mongoloid fuck?
>>
>>65673171
Thanks so fucking much man!! It's been killing me that i couldn't find what it was
>>
The Ziggurat by The Constructus Corporation

I've had both this album and disc 2 on my computer forever but just have not listened to them so I have no idea whether they're actually good or not
>>
File: cover.jpg (347 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
347 KB, 700x700
>>65673156
>that cover

Anyway, yeah. Probably tied with my favorite hip hop album of all time with My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>>
Since this is a shit thread, might as well ask.

Does the second disc of this exist in a high bitrate? I have been searching for a while and only found 128 kbps and upscales.
>>
>>65673251
I'm not sure to be honest with you. I also have the 120 kbps one that an anon shared not too long ago. I don't really count it as part of the album though, more like a bonus disc, hence the low bitrate.
>>
>>65673186
THIS it's so fucking simple
>>
was this the Die antwoord before they became die antwoord
>>
>>65673432
yes
>>
>>65673186
I'm on my phone so i can't. I don't have a computer
>>
>>65673432
Watkin and Yolandi went through several transformations before they ended up at Die Antwoord. Eventually they're going to drop Die Antwoord as well and move onto something else.
>>
>>65673495
hopefully
>>
waddy ranking thread

The Fantastic Kill > Constructus Corporation > Maxnormal.Tv > Maxnormal > Memoirs of a Clone > Original Evergreen > Die Antword
>>
>>65673487
Hey newfag you see those three dots in the top left of the post? Click that and you can reverse image search. Ur welcome
>>
>>65673171
>>65673200
kill yourselves spoonfeeding cucks
>>
>>65673487
What sort of piece of shit are you using
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.