[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
music is such an amazing thing i'm not even memeing i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: musiq.jpg (13 KB, 256x222) Image search: [Google]
musiq.jpg
13 KB, 256x222
music is such an amazing thing

i'm not even memeing

i know we're all very angry about the way our lives have turned out and the sounds that other people enjoy, but can we just take a moment to be thankful for all the beautiful, creative music we get to listen to?
>>
File: 1441043534111.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441043534111.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
it's true, I always kinda thought it was funny how emotional people get about other peoples music tastes, but all music is beautiful in a way
>>
Music is the lowest form of art, but that kind of makes it neat.
>>
>>65665700
I think TV is lower than music
>>
>>65665560
>i know we're all very angry about the way our lives have turned out
as cliche as it sounds, music is what got me through my depression and made me wanna start again.

and yes, music is awesome.
>>
>>65665757
so is vidya
>>
>>65665757
This

>>65665685
also why? It takes a lot of skill to make a song with emotion and feeling while keeping it enjoyable to listen to
>>
>>65665893
Nah

But I see your point what with all the bikini armor
>>
>>65665560
It is pretty neat. I confused a murmur of a fountain for a piece of music for a moment today. It's nice that human beings can hear beauty in just combinations of noises.
>>
>>65665700
That's interesting. I'm a visual artist (graphic design, drawing) and just lurking around here. but for me i kind of always felt like visual art wasn't enough for me to express what i want. I always looked at music to be almost like the top of the art spectrum, (although lower than video where you can combine the two).
I think it's because music is just such a direct way to express something, like you can obviously write lyrics about whatever you want and the message is there. and I always liked how sound isn't a thing you can hold. It's these invisible waves moving around you in the world and it's there and then it's gone.

I always wish that visual art was more expressive to me, and I live with a musician and surround myself by music all the time. I love making art, and that's all i see myself doing, but it's just interesting coming here to see a different POV.

i've been drankin and smokin so i'll just cut it off here.
>>
File: 1447546773568.jpg (91 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
1447546773568.jpg
91 KB, 480x582
>music
>amazing
>>
>>65665934
>this dude thinks video games are a higher art form than music

I know this is a good vibes thread but seriously NO
>>
>>65665948
>and I always liked how sound isn't a thing you can hold. It's these invisible waves moving around you in the world and it's there and then it's gone.

:)

:(

i don't know how i feel about this
>>
>>65666031
Let me clarify: I think music is better than vidya, but vidya is still better than TV.

That's what I meant: Music > Vidya > TV

But I see how we got confused
>>
>>65665700
This is objectively wrong. Paintings and drawings are easily the lowest form of art.
>>
>>65665700
>lowest form of art

I could write out a post explaining how the underlying assumptions of this argument are retarded, but considering I see this shit everywhere I doubt it will stop you from continuing to be retarded. Carry on.
>>
>>65666031
>im-fucking-plying
>>
>>65665560

>i'm not even memeing

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
It really bums me out that I love music so much but don't have any talent when it comes to making it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.