[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on her work? She did music for a clockwork orange &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wendy.jpg (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wendy.jpg
138 KB, 600x600
Thoughts on her work?

She did music for a clockwork orange & tron.
>>
>her
>>
>>65659690
she's great. important to at least know about, i think. i think it's a pretty dated approach to synthesizers, but that's too easy to say in 2016.
>>
>>65659690
>>65659734
>She
>>
>>65659690
>woman
>music
kekking
>>
>>65659753
>>65659697

Transitioned in the 70s or 80s. For some reason I'm ok with it when it was done a long time ago, before it was "fashionable".
>>
Kinda overrated imo, she played old music on new equipment.
>>
Sonic seasons is dope
>>
>>65659895
Just going to post this. Hate most of what I have heard but not this. The other works seem like cheesy adverts for early synth's abilities, this seems more like coherent music and good use of their capabilities.
>>
>>65659792
Yeah I can accept that. And the fact that she doesn't think it's that important
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 294x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 294x442
Clockwork Orange is one of the best film soundtracks of all time. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>65660038
I managed to see Clockwork Orange in the theatre recently, and it's a very different experience from seeing it at home. That opening red screen, and so many little details all make sense. Like the fact that every member of the droogs is wearing a different part of ladies' makup, or the eyeballs on the cuffs and the fake bloodstains on the sleeves.
>>
very good work
>>
i love her music for the shining soundtrack. "rocky mountains" especially. wish there was a cd release.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.