[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass In B Minor>>>St. Matthew's Passion prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: bach.jpg (130 KB, 480x591) Image search: [Google]
bach.jpg
130 KB, 480x591
Mass In B Minor>>>St. Matthew's Passion

prove me wrong, you literally can't
>>
Jazz>>>Classical

>>
God doesn't exist

go ahead and post the fedoras. you're still wrong.
>>
>>65656067
Is they prove that he doesn't exist?

>>
>>65656079
>Is they prove that he doesn't exist?

do me a favor and unfuck that sentence
>>
>>65656117
haha okay >.<

Is there prove that God doesn't exist?
>>
Rock > EDM > European Classical > Jazz > Singer/Songwriter > Hip Hop > R&B/Funk
>>
>>65658430
Classical > Traditional Folk > Electronic music (all except hip hop) > R&B/Funk/soul > Jazz > Pop = Rock = Hip hop
>>
>>65658546
Switch traditional with classical
Remove pop
Jazz over rnb
Rock above electronic
>>
>>65658600
No.
>>
>>65658546
classical > grime >= hip hop > electronic > funk/jazz/blues >>> metal > rock > indie shit = pop
>>
>>65658692
also six suites for solo violoncello beats st matthew. st matthew is almost as shit as brandenburg.
>>
If you don't listen exclusively to classical & jazz, do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>65658746
Friendly reminder that classical and jazz artists didn't exclusively listen to classical and jazz
>>
>>65658746
are you comparing the fad of playing random notes and people pretending your a fucking genius with the century long tradition of classical music?

im joking, but seriously, this is probably because im a pleb, but i cant tell the difference between shit jazz and acclaimed jazz
>>
>>65658780
well, what about before other genres were around? are you saying mozart listened to pop-punk?
>>
>>65655979
Has there been an increase in /classical/ and /classical/ related threads recently or is it just my imagination?
>>65655985
Hmm I can actually prove you wrong
The problem with jazz music:
played pretty much exclusively by drugged out nignogs
complete lack of any logical musical structure
lack of diversity (compared to classical)
overuse of certain musical elements (swung note / 2-5-1 / that ONE ride pattern)
lack of emotional variety (usually evoking this "midnight in a cheap bar" feel)
Don't get me wrong though I love jazz but I have to hand it to classical
>>65658546
Pretty much
Switch jazz with electronic music
>>
>>65656128
>Is there prove
Still retarded.
>>
Jazz is overrated as fuck, I really don't get why people think its superior to other genres or put it on the level of classical.
>>
>>65658888
because people are pretensious and its easy to just say "you dont get it" rather than give an intelligent analysis of techniques, emotional power and historical importance like you have to do for classical music
>>
>>65658852
He's a theist. What did you expect?
>>
>>65658802
Mozart invented pop punk
>>
>>65658954
perhaps in its current form but Mikhail Glinka claims that we can find elements of primitive post punk in Handels late concerti
>>
>>65658845

>played pretty much exclusively by drugged out nignogs
>complete lack of any logical musical structure
>lack of diversity (compared to classical)
>lack of emotional variety (usually evoking this "midnight in a cheap bar" feel)

literally none of this is true

if you "love jazz" you would have at least done some basic reading about it to know that everything you just said is bullshit.
>>
>>65658996
FPTMIU
>>
>>65659652
right i had to google this.
further proof that mozart is underrated?
or mikhail given context?
>>
>>65659498
>implying jazz isn't less diverse than classical
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.