[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT literal 10/10's pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: old boots new dirt.jpg (506 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
old boots new dirt.jpg
506 KB, 1500x1500
ITT literal 10/10's
pic related
>>
his death grips collaboration is better
https://soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/countryshock
>>
find a flaw in this record
>>
>>65646677
it ends
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS ALBUM EVERY DAY WITH THIS FUCKING GENERIC CUNTRY MUSIC BULLSHIT ALBUM! GOD DAMN I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHITTY MEME ALBUM, ITS NOTHING FUCKING SPECIAL YOU RETARDS!
>>
>>65646776
you're a pleb
listen to it
>>
>>65646776
Have you even listened to it
>>
https://youtu.be/Jtmc7LnHMfw
>>
>>65646776
woah rude THIS IS A GOOD ALBUM
>>
>>65646776
this is like not reading a book because you read something negative about it on /lit/

listen to the album alone on some high quality headphones or monitors in a pitch black room
>>
>>65646776
Are you fucking retarded? This is hands down one of the best country albums to come out in the last decade
>>
>>65646917
WOW YOU FUCKING NIGGER STOP IMPERSONATING ME!
>>
File: mememme.jpg (44 KB, 502x486) Image search: [Google]
mememme.jpg
44 KB, 502x486
>>65646801
are you trying to be funny? why do this? everyone at this point knows this is just a shitty forced maymay. its not funny or amusing anymore and the person who makes the thread is always samefagging the shit out of it. Literally no one apart from you underage cum stains find this amusing, I know 4chan has always been a board that attracts underage children but this meme just isn't funny and no one finds it funny apart from you and your underage cunt friends.

Yes lets pretend this album is amazing so we can get people to listen to it but then they find out its actually bad HOLY SHIT LOL you got them nice one, you made them look lol xD grow the fuck up, it wouldnt be so bad if the meme was actually funny but its not.

Also im tired of seeing this cunt fuck untalented twat with his stupid cowboy hat and his little cunt face. Seriously you guys arent funny and should maybe go o funnymemesdotcom or something just stop with this pathetic fucking shit meme fuck

pic related its me
>>
>>65647038
you are mad
listen to it
>>
>>65647038
average fishmans fan.jpg
>>
>>65647038
Go listen to Fishmans you faggot.
OBND is too patrician for you.
>>
>>65647057
ill fucking listen to your mothers moans as i FUCK her you little samefagging shit stop making this stupid fucking meme its ruining the baord even though the board is fucking shit anyway but its just making it worse fuck you all
>>
File: jasonaldean.jpg (35 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
jasonaldean.jpg
35 KB, 630x350
>>65647137
Here's what Jason says to the haters
>>
So is this actually good or just another meme
>>
>>65647159
and i say to jason to stick that shotgun up his cousins ass because thats what talentless country singers do
>>
>>65647219
its a good record
polarizing but good
>>
>>65646660
Since this guy was mentioned again, guess it's no better time to ask this.
https://soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/tsoefacjtmbw
On this song, does the guitar sample come from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otYIbB0CzD0&feature=youtu.be
or am I retarded?
>>
>>65647219
FUCK OFF, everyone by now knows its a generic shitty pop country record, stop asking this fucking question you fuck9ng meme lord shit heads
>>
>>65647313
why you gotta be so mean, man :/
>>
>>65647313
its not though
you don't get it
you probably haven't even heard it
>>
>>65647357
hahaha so funny guys you are really trole me here hhaha. keep it up you are really some top tier trolls trolleing on the 4chans
>>
>>65647432
check it out m8
>>
>>65647313
>FUCK OFF
Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know that unlike the more "disagreeable" boards like /b/, /pol/, and /v/, we here at /mu/ try to keep the discourse positive and avoid stooping to lowbrow insults and name calling, we're not children after all. Put a smile on your face and try being nice, small steps like this will make /mu/ a better place.

Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood /mu/tant
>>
File: 1465107913111.gif (2 MB, 235x205) Image search: [Google]
1465107913111.gif
2 MB, 235x205
>>65647038
Just when I thought /mu/ couldn't get any more pleb, this faggot comes along.
>>
>Old Boots, New Dirt

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.