[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /mu/ feel about Lady Gaga? Favorite song? Best album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lady gaga.jpg (125 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
lady gaga.jpg
125 KB, 800x1067
How does /mu/ feel about Lady Gaga? Favorite song? Best album? I think the singles from her first to albums were pretty good (especially Paparazzi), but I stopped paying attention after that.
>>
two*

I take it back. the singles from her first album were good, but Bad Romance was just alright and Alejandro was lame.
>>
>>65645407
best album: cheek to cheek
artpop is total shit
the fame monster is great
the fame is meh
born this way is also shit
>>
You have mistaken /mu/ for reddit. This attention whore is fucking garbage and so are you.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>65645704
fuck off and ignore the thread.
>>
the irony of a tripfag telling somebody to go to reddit
>>
>>65645727
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>65645407
fame monster
>>
I really like Lady Gaga, but I really love shitty electro pop in general

Born This Way has a bunch of duds, but it also had the most songs that I really like, so I guess that's my favorite? The Fame Monster has the greatest proportion of good songs tho
>>
fantastic ass on her
>>
>>65645473
>Alejandro was lame
kill yourself
>>
>>65646072
only good answer itt
>>
Best Madonna spoof ever.
Her duet with Tony Bennett doing The Lady Is a Tramp is GOAT.
>>
>>65646072
>>65646872
If you're not posting it then why are you talking
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.