[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
~ Underground Music Scene 2016 ~
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
How's the music scene in your area?

I've been to a couple great ambient shows but all the others have been absolute trash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM
>>
>>65644017
This is fucking hilarious.

All underground music is garbage, get tickets to go to real shows.
>>
File: panda smoothie.jpg (98 KB, 593x595) Image search: [Google]
panda smoothie.jpg
98 KB, 593x595
>>65644102
With you on that, I'm seeing both Tame Impala and At The Drive-In this week.

ATDI is going to be fucking lit.
>>
south florida here.

full of soundcloud rappers. they try to put on shows at randon clubs and such every month of so. they all suck, and only one has made it to a somewhat known level (Wifisfuneral , i havent listened to him but i assume he's better than the rest of the rappers here).
aside from those shitty rappers, the music scene here is nonexistent.
>>
>>65644017
looks good
would go to/10
>>
File: marlins guy KG.png (833 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
marlins guy KG.png
833 KB, 856x480
>>65644017
>lives in fucking brooklyn
>goes to some pretentious nonsense event
>makes a video about it; posts it on fucking /mu/ instead of looking for other live music places in NYC

you're just whining on a full stomach kid. come to a 50k people sugarcane town in southeastern Brazil if you want a shit underground music "scene" comprised entirely of metal and blink-182 cover bands
>>
i live in dallas but i dont know how to figure out if there is an underground here
>>
File: neetgod.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
neetgod.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>>65644225
My original hometown in NY is full of normie white rappers who think they're deep

>>65644318
Wait but I don't live in Brooklyn faggot.

A couple /mu/tant's invited me to this show and after the artist they went for left it turned into a complete shit house.

So I did some drugs and filmed shit on my cell phone, kys
>>
we have a decent local hip hop scene. fair amount of shit soundcloud rappers but definitely a solid handful of dudes that are very talented and probably going places. every few months this dude sets up "art shows" with some of the best local rappers and it attracts a shitload of people.
>>
>>65644318
I cannot read
>>
You're a shitty white man, inxy.

Bye.
>>
File: 1465520573528.jpg (159 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1465520573528.jpg
159 KB, 1080x720
>>65644577
Right? Just edited the video description more to prevent further faggotry

I saw a couple threads about the video days ago but didn't have much to say, I'm as clueless as everyone else, pretty much.
>>65644634
<3 :3 * _^
>>
>>65644401
dallas ambient music nights.
you're welcome
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.