[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I listen to pic related for the first time, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How should I listen to pic related for the first time, /mu/? It is pretty long, will the music feel like two and a half hours?
>>
no u should listen for the scond time lol
>>
File: qqwvpinecwltu8ktew9s.png (43 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
qqwvpinecwltu8ktew9s.png
43 KB, 600x605
>>65640243
woah
>>
you should probs listen to each disc separately imo
doing it in one sitting might be cool but with Big Huge Double Albums like this i find it more helpful to take some time
>>
>How should I listen to pic related for the first time, /mu/?
Do you feel miserable and sad? Anxious and depressed? Kinda nihilistic? Smoldering anger? If no, better save it for latter. My first experience with it, I was feeling just as I writed down.
>It is pretty long, will the music feel like two and a half hours?
Maybe, but on the other hand, this record is very versatile and hypnotic. It won't be that hard, just do it when you're feeling it.
>>
>>65640224
The first time I listened was weird. It felt like it was longer, like a whole night of music, but I mean it in a sort of good way. It felt like a nightmare I guess, but still in a good way. Definitely listen to it.
>>
>>65640297
good news, I'm almost all of those! that's good to know, thanks
>>65640284
if I'm totally engrossed in the album then I may blow through, but otherwise I'll take this advice, thanks
>>65640305
that's a pretty cool experience, reminds me of when i heard dead flag blues for the first time
>>
>>65640224
feels like 40 minutes for me desu
>>
if you want the real full experience, wait till like 1 am, shut off all the lights in your bedroom, close all the windows, eliminate light. start the album and stare into the void. it's a spiritual experience.
>>
>>65640224
GO AWAY NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65640224
if you're worried about the length then why listen to the album? you clearly won't enjoy it if you're going into it worried that you'll get bored
>>
went really quickly for me

>>65640635
basically this is the way to go
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.