[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top five Talking Heads songs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
1. This must be the place
2. Life during wartime
3. And she was
4. Creatures of Love
5. Burning down the house
>>
1. the great curve
2. road to nowhere
3. burning down the house
4. uh-oh love comes to town
5. heaven
>>
1.) once in a lifetime
2.) i zimbra
3.) cities
4.) this must be the place
5.) burning down the house
>>
same as it ever was
beautiful wife
hands
creep
under the boardwalk
>>
drugs (the live one tho)
life during wartime
houses in motion
crosseyed and painless
psycho killer
>>
It's really just offensive that no one's posted Memories Can't Wait yet
>>
1. Born under punches
2. Born under punches
3. The heat goes on
4. Track one side one of remain in light
5. This must be the place
>>
File: bitch please.jpg (36 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.jpg
36 KB, 590x350
>nobody posts songs from true stories

wild wild life and city of dreams are top 5 talking heads songs for sure
>>
File: 1445653901990.png (178 KB, 207x291) Image search: [Google]
1445653901990.png
178 KB, 207x291
>>65632832
1. Once In A Lifetime
2. I Zimbra
3. Moon Rocks
4. Born Under Punches
5. Psycho Killer

>>65636738
Love for sale is criminally underrated
>>
1. The Great Curve
2. Crosseyed And Painless (Stop Making Sense Version
3. Cities
4. Psycho Killer
5. Pulled Up
>>
Their early stuff is too good to rank. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTEVC_KD3mI
>>
1. This Must be the Place
2. Swamp
3. And She Was
4. Life During Wartime
5. Houses in Motion
>>
The Talking Homos, more like. They are the worst. Why the fuck are a bunch of art students with funny suits mentioned in every single “history of punk” article? Just because they played a local dive called CBGB’s? Ooooh “psycho killer, qu-est que ce?” I’m so scared. What are you going to kill me with, Mr. Oversized Guitar? Pretentiousness? Come to think of it, a lot of those supposedly really important New York punk bands were crap. Patti Smith was a self-obsessed folk singer, The Ramones are Bill Haley, Television are unlistenable after the first five seconds of their best album, and Richard Hell only had “The Kid With the Replaceable Head.” The rest of his shit sounds like that “Doug and Mary Whiner” skit from Saturday Night Live.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.