[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of morrissey? Not just on his solo career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 431x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 431x600
What does /mu/ think of morrissey? Not just on his solo career but also his personality and views on things. Do you like him or hate him?
>>
>>65631569
his personality is grating and he can't write, but i'd be lying if i said he wasn't cute as fuck during his glory days
>>
He completely sucks. Really hideous.
>>
>>65631594
He can't write now? Or he could never write?
>>
>>65631621
i mean prose, like his awful novel
>>
>>65631569
I don't hate anyone I never met.
his personality is fine because he can pull it off.
novel was utter garbage tho.
Only thing I dislike about morrissey is his fanbase who tries to mimics him but arent talented which just makes them assholes with nothing to show
>>
File: moz.jpg (188 KB, 380x700) Image search: [Google]
moz.jpg
188 KB, 380x700
>>65631609
are you telling me you wouldn't finger his butthole in a basement bar bathroom, anon?
>>
>>65631633
Are you referring to the hundreds of British indie smith rip off bands?
>>
>>65631643
Definitely no
>>
>>65631732
maybe you should take your gutter-tier taste back to wherever you came from
>>
>>65631732
give him a reach around?
>>
he used to be cute and has a nice voice but he's also a vapid human being with no shred of modesty
but he would fit right in here, you have to admit
>>
>>65631724
No I'm referring to the thousands of kids in college and on my tumblr feed who quote moz and oscar wilde

Big fan of his music but I would never wanna meet him. well majority of artist I like. can't stand their personality
>>
>>65631753
basically
>>
I like his solo career a lot, and would actually say for the most part it's on par with the Smiths.

He's obviously a very awkward guy, but I like that he's so vocal with his opinions. Too many public figures are afraid to stand for anything out of fear of alienating any followers. I think it's admirable that he says what he believes, even if I'm usually not on board with any of it.

His biography is an excruciating read though, it's just so full of flowery bullshit.

Also, while The Smiths are infinitely better than The Cure, he should really stop picking on Fat Bob Smith. It's offputting.
>>
>>65631788
>while the smiths are infinitely better than the cure
W E W
E
W
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.