[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music did he listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (24 KB, 285x352) Image search: [Google]
Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg
24 KB, 285x352
What music did he listen to?
>>
He had such a fugly mouth. Must be a result of inbreeding.
>>
Portal
>>
harsh noise
>>
Hip hop
>>
>>65624365
Nothing bluesy, seeing as he hated black people.
>>
Field Recordings of the Orlando Shooting
>>
Nothing by non-whites
Nothing by Slavs
Nothing by Hispanics
Basically really boring music. I can imagine he probably didn't even like any music, people with his personality are like that.
>>
Burzum
>>
IS dat gregg poppovich?
>>
File: PMC2615426_1746-160X-4-31-7.png (265 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
PMC2615426_1746-160X-4-31-7.png
265 KB, 512x287
>>65624384
Actually, it's a result of the face failing to grow normally. Of course, we see it as an issue with the mouth, but it's really an issue with midface deficiency. It's a bit like an underbite except instead of a too large lower jaw, it's caused by a too small midface. Today, this can be corrected with a Lefort 1 Osteotomy.
>pic related, before and then after left to right respectively

That pic isn't me, but I had this surgery done 2 years ago. My case wasnt as severe as that poor guy, but my facial structure was somewhat close to Lovecraft. Today, my lower lip is a bit large from my side profile, but my face doesnt have that sunken in look.

tldr; the joys of modern medicine
>>
Blaring harsh noise wall aka harsh wall noise.
>>
>>65624617
That guy is literally >band has two drummers in human form
>>
>>65624617
Thanks for that. The more you know, I guess. Oh yeah and this dude looks like an off kilter Tarantino in the first pic...
>>
>>65624653
This is one of the most rude posts I've ever read on this board. Wow.
>>
>>65624617

Looks like Quentin Tarantino on the left. I'll also add that it seems like he lost his god-tier jaw line.
>>
>>65624653
I will never understand the desire to make fun of those with severe facial abnormalties. It's annoyingly easy.
>>
>>65624617
Did you find chewing easier? Seriously curious. I have a mild overbite so my facial structure isn't perfect too.
>>
>>65624689
>>65624679
Calm down I have a mild overbite as well, no harm meant to the poor dude.
>>
>>65624739
My midface stopped keeping up when I was 9 or 10. From then until I was 19 I would bite off food using my tongue and upper teeth. I would push with my tongue the food up into my upper teeth, which would cut the food. I eat normally now. Chewing with my molars was never an issue, but the first few initial bites were difficult, although I never realized I did that until a few years before my surgery. It just came naturally.

And I'm lucky as fuck to have a family that can afford it, even if health care took care of like 90% of it. It was expensive. USA here.
>>
>>65624679
>>65624689

who gives a shit it was funny and he doesnt even have it anymore
>>
>>65624862
People thinking "Primitive Spongebob" is funny is what's wrong with this board, among other things.
>>
>>65624365
Bryan Adams
>>
>>65624895
oh its not, but the observation of similarities was
>>
>>65624365
ritual ambient
>>
https://youtu.be/VrqBJ4vIkcc
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.