[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dank music thread post dank music only Ever hear this my dudes??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: suicideboys.jpg (230 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
suicideboys.jpg
230 KB, 1000x1000
Dank music thread post dank music only

Ever hear this my dudes?? $UICIDEBOY$
>>
>>65623319
they go hard dude
>>
i started the ironic dare shirt trend desu
>>
edgy meme white boy meme rap, it's disgusting how hip hop has gone from NY hardcore rap with actual meaning and culture behind it to this pussy ass hipster shit. Sucks that ppl like jay z glamourized the fuck out of it just to appeal to white america and reach a wider audience for the easy money instead of sticking to the core roots of what made the genre what it was. and now we got pretentious trash like this shit that teenage hipsters eat up just to fit into an "aesthetic" and be different lmao. You're the reason rap is dead kys.
>>
>>65623895
oh and they'll never be half as good as three 6 mafia even tho they completely stole their sound and image from them but since they're white ppl relate
>>
>>65623895
hey tumblr, fuck off
>>
>>65623971
I don't use tumblr and don't tell me what to do
>>
If you like the Suicideboys you'd probably like Schemaposse.

Anyways, who /hype/ for the Shakewell X Pouya tape?
>>
File: 1438145832021.jpg (50 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1438145832021.jpg
50 KB, 500x370
>>65623895
>>
>>65623319
Please fuck off and stop viraling.
>>
>>65623971
You're the tumblrina here you fucking pussy.
You're the one listening to pretentious meme rap made for 16 year olds who pretend they're drug lords because they bought a 10 sack from a crack head.
Oddynuff should've kept going after Pluto, $uicideboys was, and is, a mistake.
>>
>>65624093
Oddy should've continued this tbqh
https://namz.bandcamp.com/album/digital-diseases
>>
>>65623895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vuU0yFn9Mc
>>
>>65624117
that shits dope. Who's oddy? is he related to suicideboys? that might ruin it for me
>>
>>65624178
Oddy is one of the vocalists in the group. Scrim is the other dude.

Here's one of his mixtapes.

http://www.datpiff.com/Oddy-Nuff-da-Snow-Leopard-Pluto-mixtape.591102.html
>>
>>65624211
I'll check it out is digital zombies another group he was in? the guy rapping sounds kind of black
>>
>>65624331
He's in the first track. Theres an unamed feature in the third track or so.
>>
Fuck the squares. They're god tier OP.
>>
went to their show in Santa Ana. really short, but a great show nonetheless. they have a clip of it on the Buffet Boys YouTube channel, you can see me for about a split second
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.