[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Meme albums you unironically love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: exuma I.jpg (18 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
exuma I.jpg
18 KB, 300x298
ITT: Meme albums you unironically love.
>>
>>65620721
This isn't a meme album, and the only reason you think it is is because of the poseur meme
>>
>>65620764
this
Stop being so insecure OP
>>
we wuz folk and shieet
>>
>>65620721
Been meaning to check these guys out. I found a copy of Exuma II at a record store. Should I hear Exuma I first?
>>
>>65620874
I'd say yeah. Great albums, though
>>
File: Daft_Punk_Alive_2007.jpg (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Daft_Punk_Alive_2007.jpg
64 KB, 300x300
>>
>>65620721

that album is literally 10/10 and in my top 3 albums of all time

>>65620874

listen to the first one first

it's on youtube
>>
I found exuma 2 and a few of his later albums at a store recently and picked up that and passed on the rest. Pretty good buy I enjoy it just about as much as the first one. Kind of bummed to find that its not just that the youtube rips are low quality, the production is just kind of bad, but thats life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZjZWnbuus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf5L1OgjHhk&list
>>
>>65620997
>the production is just kind of bad
>implying

the fact that it doesn't have super crisp hi-fi production is s GOOD thing, it's supposed to sound rugged and rough and like you're listening through radio speakers in the middle of a jungle while having a party with half-naked natives who can barely speak english properly.
>>
File: eccojams.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eccojams.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>
ON THE SEVENTH DAY
>>
File: exuma2.jpg (44 KB, 239x349) Image search: [Google]
exuma2.jpg
44 KB, 239x349
>>65620721
>ITT: Meme albums you unironically love.
there's nothing meme-y about exuma at all you dumb faggot
>>
>>65621071
yeah but the way the bells cut is kind of terrible sounding. Im all for the bare bones production but theres too much noise coming in at too many frequencies and it doesn't mix well at all
>>
>>65622681

That's a cool guitar
>>
>>65622866

for you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.