[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snagged it, boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Snagged it, boys.
>>
That's a thing of beauty, congrats. Still waiting on my pre-order or at least a shipping notification at the moment.

Did you pick it up in a shop? I guess that means it's basically being sold a week early, yeah? I wonder if that's on account of the leak earlier this week, or if that was the plan all along and the leak honestly wasn't all that significant, being 3-4 days early.
>>
File: 1361503869753s.jpg (34 KB, 375x361) Image search: [Google]
1361503869753s.jpg
34 KB, 375x361
>$39.99
>>
I found in one of those record/clothing/Polaroid hipster shops while strolling around in Toronto today. They had the CDs, CD + live DVD, and vinyls all on sale. Seems like somebody messed up, but it's about to hit the deck so I guess I can only thank that one employee.
>>
>>65620409
Triple LP with 2 hours of music. About $20 per hour. Not all that absurd, but I'm sure you could get it for closer to $30 - $35 on Amazon or Discogs with a bit of patience.
>>
>>65620409
That's about average for a double LP
>>
>>65620479
Nah, not really. But the market is creeping up towards it, for sure. I'd say about $30 shipped (or out the door at a record shop) is closer to the norm for a double LP.
>>
>>65620558
Take into account this is the Canadian price.
>>
>>65620634
Yeah, that explains it even further.
>>
>>65620409
If he's in Canada that's about right, Swans' triple LPs are typically about 40 canuck funbucks. If that's USD that's pretty absurd though.
>>
>>65620433
>They had the CDs
Speaking of which, is there a flac rip available yet?
>>
Get that what Ratio if you can
>>
Mutilate the record and then post pics
>>
>>65620293
the foot cover is better than the arm cover
>>
>>65622837
I think that's the back cover though?
>>
>>65620479
it's a triple
>>
>mp3 download
>>
>>65620558
I went to FYE (shitty mall entertainment store that sells urban outfitters-tier records) and Dr. Dre - Compton was $60

Sixty.
fucking.
dollars.
>>
>tfw i was smart enough to upload the leak on /mu/ to What.cd and get 13GB from the request bounty
Good feels
>>
>>65620445
its one chord per 3 minutes thouh so musically its like one album therefore its overpriced as fuck
>>
Can anyone repupload the 8track?
>>
Doubt OP is in the thread still, but we're still in need of a FLAC rip. The 320kbps link has a hiccup in one of the tracks that seems to be a watermark.
>>
File: thPlanktonCrying.gif (11 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
thPlanktonCrying.gif
11 KB, 100x100
>>65620409
>
>>
>>65620293
Sonic Boom in Toronto.
>>
>>65627841
>FLAC rip
>from vinyl
Dude what are you on
>>
File: 7o4FXmZ.jpg (430 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
7o4FXmZ.jpg
430 KB, 2592x1944
>>65622819
never forget
>>
>>65629110
You can rip a vinyl to flac.... Do you not remember that's how David Bowie's Blackstar got leaked? Sure, it was a shitty one, but there are ways to do a proper one.
>>
>>65629169
>pain.jpeg
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.