[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're trying to build a prison They're trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg (32 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg
32 KB, 657x370
They're trying to build a prison

>>
File: daron1.jpg (25 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
daron1.jpg
25 KB, 500x359
FOR YOU AND ME TO LIVE IN
>>
>banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>65616016
benis in bagina
>>
>>65615985
what is the name of this untrustworthy memesmith
>>
>>65615992
this guy has the most punchable face of all fucking time
>>
>>65616016
terracotta is a clay made from mud or some shit. terracotta pie = mud pie which = ass hole. hes basically talking about anal sex
>>
File: SITEOFADOWN3435.png (1 MB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
SITEOFADOWN3435.png
1 MB, 1280x726
>>65615985
He's greying
>>
>All research and successful drug policy shows that treatment should be increased and law enforcement decreased, while abolishing mandatory minimum sentences

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>65615985
is that the gaystem of a downs syndrome singer?
>>
>>65616376

If the goal is to decrease drug use, treatment should be increased instead of just sending people to jail for years.
>>
>utilizing drugs to pay for secret drugs aroun the world, drugs are now your global policy, now you can police the glooooobe

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65617208
I think he is implying that they use the war on drugs as an excuse to send troops wherever they want

not too sure about the secret drug part. probably that they might not even be trying to stomp out drugs if they can use it to send troops to that country.
>>
>>65617208
sorry about the slow reply

and There exists a wealth of evidence that the Central Intelligence Agency, among other law enforcement organizations, has either been complicit in drug smuggling or has actually taken direct part in manufacturing, transporting and selling drugs in America, often using these illicit profits to fund small and large-scale military operations worldwide.

being that we elected politicians that are so hellbent on keeping drugs “under control”, the U.S will rear its head in any nation or war with the pretense of Drugs
>>
>>65617434
>>65617277
>>65616473

Stop replying seriously to cancerous /tv/ memery
>>
>>65617456
k im out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.