[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IRONFISTED PHILOSOPHY >IS YOUR LIFE WORTH A PAINTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: DoubleNickels.jpg (225 KB, 1077x1060) Image search: [Google]
DoubleNickels.jpg
225 KB, 1077x1060
>IRONFISTED PHILOSOPHY
>IS YOUR LIFE WORTH A PAINTING
>>
>BIG FUCKING SHIT
>RIGHT NOW, MAN
>>
I MAKE CERTAIN
>>
I do love the cover of Doctor Wu. Probably one of the more underrated tracks on that album.
>>
listening to this right now

not a fan so far
>>
>>65601064
I didn't like it that much either. But I paid 15 bucks for it so I listened to it again and it just clicked with me.
>>
Double Nickels would actually be perfect if it was just Side D. and Side Mike. Those two sides are just great track after great track. There's highlights on the second disk but it just doesn't reach the heights of the first.

Pretty common problem with double albums.
>>
File: feels106.png (22 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
feels106.png
22 KB, 530x444
>>65601063
Honestly makes me feel a little bit. It's such a chilled out song and it makes me think of how talented D. Boon was and how much great stuff he could've made. You can tell that there was a great dynamic within the band. Just kids playing punk rock like it was the only thing they knew, and now it's all gone. Legendary album and band. RIP D. Boon.
>>
E!

T!

C!
>>
>>65601041
>THAT MY HEAD IS CONNECTED TO MY BODY
>>
>>65601174
To be fair, there's a reason why there's a "Side Chaff". I just love the whole thing because of how uncohesive it is. They were just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticked.
>>
>LET'S SAY I GOT A NUMBER
>THAT'S FIFTY THOUSAND
>THAT'S TEN PERCENT

>OF FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
>>
>>65601246
I came here to shitpost, not to feel.
>>
Don't use shower
Don't use shower
Don't use shower
>>
Mr. narrator?
This is Bob Dylan to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.