[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>>
Literally nothing
>>
the bass feels funky to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QuYQEFEeKU
>>
>>65595944
Not the same guy, but this is literally true OP, I'm sorry, I also tried to find similar stuff :(
I guess for atmosphere, albeit noisier, you could try Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time by Candy Claws
>>
>>65595891
Their live album. Also Boris' Flood kind of reminds me of it, but it's not that similar otherwise.
>>
>>65595972
I like the sound of that. Have you tried any of the Fishmans other albums?
>>
>>65595891
If you mean the whole dub + dream-pop thing then try out "i" by A.R. Kane, then 69 by the same guys.

If you mean the whole long, relaxing piece with a pastoral feel with Pink Floyd-esque guitars then try Chill Out by The KLF. Really recomend these three.

If you want a combination of the two I'm afraid I can't help you, maybe check out their other albums?
>>
>>65595983
>Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time by Candy Claws
I was gonna say this actually. Not as nostalgic feeling but pretty close
>>
Jason Aldean - old Boots New Dirt
>>
Old Boots New Dirt is pretty similar. Give that a try. It's got the same kinda vibe and techniques Fishmans used but with a country twang.
>>
>>65596184
nice meme friend
>>
>>65596184
>>65596163
yeah this desu
here's a taste
https://soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/tsoefacjtmbw
>>
>>65596163
>>65596184
>>65596213
>>>/b/
>>>/s4s/
These boards welcome memesters such as yourselves. Please move there instead of further shitting up this board.
>>
>>65596302
Jason Aldean is god-tier, give it a chance my guy.
>>
>>65596325
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting friend.
>>
File: image.png (509 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509 KB, 499x499
>>65596302
>>
>>65596351
you can't stop me gayboi
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.