[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they the worst band currently still putting out records?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ixJXzE_3.png (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ixJXzE_3.png
84 KB, 400x400
Are they the worst band currently still putting out records?

Their last 3 albums are some of the worst carp I've ever subjected myself to.
>>
>>65592588
There are so many shitty bar bands releasing music right now, are you serious?
>>
>>65592588
Lol
>>
>>65592588
>The Resistance is bad
ok kid
>>
How do you go from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKW77GS8Jg

to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w

???
>>
>>65592588
posting best muse song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seNrC4_5Xxs
>>
>>65593537
Madness was pretty decent m8 you could have gone with a much worse song
>>
>>65592588
I've always maintained that their previous album will suddenly grow on you around the time a new one comes out. It's held true with every album so far, even 2nd Law, but I sincerely can't see it happening with Drones.

It's such flat, uninspired trash with a painfully generic sound and all the worst pseudo-political sentiment from The Resistance and 2nd Law. I wish Matt would stop trying to make statements with his songs and go back to how it was with Origin of Symmetry and Absolution where his shrill, breathy warble was just another instrument in the mix and not a vessel for highschooler-grade political evangelism.
>>
>>65593747
honestly that's the only song I've heard post-The Resistance. I decided based on it that my time would be better spent listening to a different album
>>
>>65592588
>Their last 3 albums are some of the worst carp I've ever subjected myself to.
You're listening to the wrong carp man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apIbqJPC-eg
>>
>>65593896
shit, I like that a lot
>>
File: 40yLh62.png (480 KB, 879x665) Image search: [Google]
40yLh62.png
480 KB, 879x665
>>65592588
>some of the worst carp I've ever subjected myself to
>>
>>65592588
i've never listened to a carp, what's it like OP?
>>
>>65593839
2nd Law has some decent songs, Madness being one of them. They actually incorporated brostep into their sound pretty swiftly. The rest of the songs and Drones are a mess though.
>>
>>65594024
>brostep

you're not making it sound very appealing desu. I might give it a listen at some point
>>
>>65592588
Come on man, they're not carp, they can breathe air.
>>
File: muse vs radiohead.jpg (73 KB, 700x635) Image search: [Google]
muse vs radiohead.jpg
73 KB, 700x635
>>
>>65594483
>political anthems
worst part of muse's attempt to change direction

everything else is on point tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.