[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions on the follow up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nothing.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
opinions on the follow up?
>>
Disappointing. I still might see them play tho. I love Guilty and Downward
>>
it was aight, a little disappointing. the heavier songs are fantastic 90's alt worship but all the softer songs feel like filler to me.
>>
>>65591863
boston show was fucking crazy. also worth it just to see culture abuse, singer was blacked out and entertaining as fuck
>>
Disappointing. The songs didn't differ much from each other.
>>
>>65591543
The first 3 songs of the album where fantastic but then the album becomes mediocre. I like the infusion of gaze and metallic 90's riffs- almost sounds like shoegaze stoner rock
>>
Guilty of Everything was fantastic but this album is boring as fuck
>>
first half is great. there's some songs that fill like filler and all sound alike. "Our Plague" is a tight song.

it was ok.
>>
>>65592401
Was also there. Cultural Abuse singer threw the microphone at some kid's head, was hilarious. He also kept fucking with the girl trying to reattach the microphone after he kept disconnecting it

Nothing was great as well. I was up by the speakers and the bridge in Bent Nail was the highlight ("If you feel like letting go") All the hairs on my arm were vibrating and so was my chest. It was the closest I've come to being on heroin while sober probably. They were probably better this time than when I saw them in 2014 after GoE came out
>>
Anyone got a download?
>>
I actually really liked it..
>>
Eh imo
>>
The blog I use to write for can't stop sucking these guys' dicks. They're so fucking obsessed by NOTHING and I can't see why.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.