[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you sit through 58min10sec of lame rap that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: danny-brown.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
danny-brown.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
Why would you sit through 58min10sec of lame rap that's all about 'muh dick is big' and 'DUDE BITCHES LMAO"?
>>
I enjoy it
>>
because "muh production"
>>
>>65587188
Cos it's fun
>>
9/10 desu senpai
>>
>>65587188
what isnt lame rap give examples pls
>>
File: 115.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
Because the last song is absolutely incredible, but you need to listen to the entire album for it to have an affect.
>>
>>65587188
Albums not really like that. Especially the second half.
>>
Funny enough I just put on this album
>>
some of the songs on that album are more personal than what my mother says nigga
>>
Because I'm white and want to feel LE CULTURED AND ACCEPTING XDD
>>
thats the theme of the album
xxx is sex drugs and his age
he's particularly good at the delivery with his vocal inflection and change of flows throughout songs
plus the beats are really nice and not your average
>>
I used to think that too, but I kept relistening to it and I didn't know why. Eventually something clicked for me and I decided I love the album. Maybe it's just [spoiler]fun.[/spoiler]
>>
>>65587188
>I'm so high XD
>Off his rocker hahaha
>>
IRRITATED WHEN I'M NOT SEDATED
FUCK HER FACE LIKE I WAS OBLIGATED
>>
File: rsz_hbk-hulk.jpg (15 KB, 234x240) Image search: [Google]
rsz_hbk-hulk.jpg
15 KB, 234x240
>>65587188
>he doesn't get it
>>
>>65587188
He made an entire career out of that one put-on Biggie voice:
>When I bust my gat
>motherfuckers take dirt naps
>>
>>65588322
Holy shit this is stupid accurate
>>
Probably one of the better rap albums of the last few years and it was a free mix tape. Up your tastes bruh
>>
>>65587391
This
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.