[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>itt: bands with god tier discogs and side projects, but /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wire.jpg (47 KB, 763x346) Image search: [Google]
wire.jpg
47 KB, 763x346
>itt: bands with god tier discogs and side projects, but /mu/ only cares about one or two albums
>>
>>65582208
King Crimson
>>
>>65582208
Idk man Wire fell off after 154 but Dome is God tier
>>
>>65582208
>>>/tv/
>>
>>65582208
Guided By Voices
The Sound
The Fall
13th Floor Elevators (+Roky Erickson & The Aliens)
>>
>>65582261
Document and Eyewitness is on par with Chairs Missing and 154, though.
Also, Dome is phenomenal, but no one here ever talks about them. You might see the first album on some post-punk chart, but apart from that they're not even mentioned.
>>
>>65582208
My Bloody Valentine easy

their early jangle pop is underrated.
>>
>>65582208
Mercury Rev
>>
>>65582261
>Wire fell off after 154
Not true at all. Their early 90s output was obviously weak, but their newer stuff is fantastic. Change Becomes Us is one of their best albums imo
>>
>>65582294
I love See You on the Other Side, but they seriously fell off when they dropped the noise rock aspect. The juxtaposition of happy frolicking sunshine tunes with abrasive guitar slamming and feedback was what really set them aside for me, if you remove one of those it loses all character.
>>
>>65582324
Yeah, I do agree. Deserter's Songs still has some moments like that; The Funny Bird and Goddess On A Hiway especially

They have so many side projects though that it's ridiculous. Listen to some of them
>>
>>65582324
i just realized this exact same statement can be applied to korn and it would still make perfect sense
>>
>>65582357
Nice
>>
>>65582357
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.