[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason I cant stop listening to Oasis. It's been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: oasis_in_shanghai.jpg (16 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
oasis_in_shanghai.jpg
16 KB, 450x350
Is there a reason I cant stop listening to Oasis. It's been a month now and I only listen to like 10-15 their best songs, but holy shit they only sound better each time.
>>
I remember when they were getting some heavy rotation on the radio in the mid-1990s. I remember people saying "oh, they're alright, they sound a bit like the Beatles".

It's funny, they were well received as a pop band at the time but nobody took them seriously.

With the power of hindsight, I can now recognise they made some really catchy, well crafted songs.

Admittedly, at the time, I wasn't the biggest fan of them but I now recognise they were actually pretty gud.
>>
>>65581236
It's one of those bands you might not like at first but once you listen to them a few times they start to sound amazing.
>>
one of those bands that people are scared to admit they like. i'm not their biggest fan, but they have some really good songs/anthems. i think my favourite is d'ya know what i mean
>>
File: 1452803278929.jpg (43 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1452803278929.jpg
43 KB, 500x451
I still find them overrated as fuck
>>
I still believe if Noel Gallagher can make it as a famous musician anyone can
>>
>>65581174
because maybEEEEEEeeEEEe
>>
>>65581174
i did the same thing for awhile. it'll get old eventually, but they;ll still be good tunes
>>
>>65581911
also this
>>
>>65581236
>>65581862
The songs aren't that special by themselves but Liam's voice is(was) amazing, I really think he had the best voice of the generation.
>>
You might've broken through...THE WONDERWALL
>>
File: 1419872569034.gif (1 MB, 218x349) Image search: [Google]
1419872569034.gif
1 MB, 218x349
>>65583894
Made me rock back in my ROCKIN' CHAIR
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.