[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom finally gets us to go to bed >my brother is laying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: smash-mouth-article.jpg (79 KB, 620x633) Image search: [Google]
smash-mouth-article.jpg
79 KB, 620x633
>mom finally gets us to go to bed
>my brother is laying in the next bed staring at the ceiling
>"why isn't daddy ever here Hunter"
>I don't know what to tell him
>"just go to sleep"
>I hear a car coming down the street, it sounds like a V-8
>hope to god it isn't him
>it pulls into our driveway
>hear the front door open
>my mom is yelling, she asks where he has been.
>all I hear is muffled yells, a lamp breaks
>my mom screams at him to go away, more muffled yells back. sounds like he might be drunk and can't talk properly
>he starts to come up the stairs, i hear his sneakers
>see his shadow outside the door, my mom did not come up with him. she knows what is going to happen
>hear her sobbing at the foot of the stairs. "not my babys" she cries.
>door flies open, in comes my dad.
>"WELCOME TO FLAVORTOWN BOYS" he tries to yell, but his mouth is too crammed with pulled pork from the sandwich in his left hand.
>Ryder begins to sob, dad jumps on his bed and starts cramming onion rings down his shirt from his pants pocket
>"COME FOR A DRIVE IN MY CHEVELLE, WE'LL GO GET PIZZA" he is spitting the pulled pork out all over my face as he tries to chew down another mouthfull
>I pull out the steak knife I have been keeping under my pillow incase he comes back like this again
>I stab him in the heart, he looks surprised
>"peace, love and taco grease" he says, as he falls to the ground
>finally, the nightmare is over.
>>
>hunter
>ryder
>>
>>65533976
>I read that whole thing
damn
>>
this is the only good thread on the board
>>
>>65533976

holy shit.

I leled. Thank you OP
>>
what is this shit ?
>>
>>65534179

my fucking sides erupting is what it is
>>
>>65533976

>smash mouth article

implying
>>
what does the king of flavor town listen to?
>>
Is this a new Sun Kil Moon song?
>>
>>65534371
Lol
>>
>>65533976
what the fuck happened? this was him in 2009
>>
>>65535135

>people change with age
>>
>>65535155
but he was already old back then
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.