[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to convince me to listen to Death Grips,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: death-grips.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
death-grips.jpg
165 KB, 1366x768
You have 10 seconds to convince me to listen to Death Grips, (thinking of starting with bottomless pit since it's short) GO!
>>
Why do you need someone to convince you? Try it out for yourself
>>
it's been 18 years since windsurfing was cool
>>
>>65520266
Listen to Death Grips
>>
>>65520266
Listen to "Beware" song
>>
>>65520266
they are the most important band on the planet today and they are going to be remembered as the first important band of the 20th century, weather you agree or not. They are basically the Elvis of the internet era.
>>
do you like memes? do you like music?

have I got a band for you...
>>
>>65520266
Because no matter how much they don't give shit they still kick ass
>>
https://youtu.be/uqcTVVUFnKQ

Just listen to this and stop asking questions. You'll never know what you're missing until you click play.
>>
>>65521151
I do like memes
I also like music

I rarely like meme music though. Should I listen?
>>
Can I try again the 10 seconds passed
>>
>>65521653
Don't let the memes get in the way of enjoying it. They have a unique sound which i appreciate. Just start from exmilitary and go chronologically. Their sound progresses from each album in an interesting way.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.