[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think it's true that they really make fun of their fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
You think it's true that they really make fun of their fans backstage?
>>
>>65515523
I hope so, their whole act is so fucking ridiculous and over-the-top that it would actually be really sad if they took it/themselves/their audience seriously.
>>
well we make fun of their "music" in front of everyone so that's fair
>>
Yes. Furthermore, I suspect that they accidentally created some wonderful music as part of an elaborate prank.
>>
>>65515523
Yeah they carry over $50,000 worth of equipment around the world as a joke.
>>
who cares?
>>
>>65515656
Damn that's an expensive radiator.
>>
I like their studio work but I wouldn't see them live in a million years
>>
I'm not sure how a bunch of drone dipshits in robes could ever be suited to make fun of anybody ever.

Earth did it better.
>>
>>65517116
i heard it's quite the experience tho
>>
>>65515656
if you were making money of it, why wouldnt you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.