[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese Cartoon are at it again! /mu/ made another album whe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: a2385316890_10.jpg (473 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2385316890_10.jpg
473 KB, 1200x1200
Chinese Cartoon are at it again! /mu/ made another album where every track is <1 minute long, and it is pretty nice! Come check out the adventures of skeltin in glorious Mocквa!

https://mualbumsfortheworkingman.bandcamp.com/album/o-o-c-e-e-moc-y
>>
>>65515163
>Oдинoкий cкeлeт в Mocквy
Remnids me of this joke

Ceмья Paбинoвичeй eдeт в пoeздe co cлyчaйным пoпyтчикoм.
- Aбpaшa, кoгдa мы бyдeм в Mocквa ?...
- He в Mocквa, a в Mocквe ! - пoпpaвляeт пoпyтчик.
- Aбpaшa, cpaзy, кaк пpиeдeм в Mocквe...
- He в Mocквe, a в Mocквy ! - cнoвa вмeшивaeтcя интeллигeнт.
- Tы cмoтpи, Aбpaшa, кaкoй aнтиceмит !!!
>>
>>65515671
holy shit, after 2 years of learning Russian, I actually got it
>>
>>65515916
After 23 years of being Russian, I don't get it
>>
>>65516090
you are an aнтиceмит, stop being rude
>>
This is good and worth listening to
>>
>>65516666
very nice quads! they speak the truth!
>>
>>65516990

My first ever quads!!

All the fun we had. All the memories we made
>>
>>65517207
congratulations!

that was a wonderful quad-getting in Russia, skeleton!
>>
Question. Is skeleton Russian or only vacationing in Russia and from somewhere else, like the Caribbean islands for example, or South East Asia.
>>
Listening. I like track 2
>>
honestly, I think I prefer it to DGUS. It kinda improved on everything that that album was, and it just confirmed that the short tracks are the best format for this stuff.

(also I feel my contribution this time was stronger, but that's beside the point mostly)
>>
>>65517931
yeah, definitely shorter tracks are better. we aren't elite producers so having it at 1 minute is best
>>
>>65518259

even if the musicians on this were 'elite producers', this is kind of like one of those 24 hour film competitions. It only took about 24 hours for 33 tracks to be submitted so if you took longer than that to make one, you missed out. Then you also want to get the track title you want so you have to jump on it even faster
>>
I've listened to it a few times today probably gonna post my optimal tracklist in a bit
>>
File: this is nice board.png (255 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
this is nice board.png
255 KB, 400x400
my fav tracks, ranked from very fav to least fav:
1. You'll Cry, You're Gonna Cry, You Always Cry, See You're Crying
2. The Skeleton is a horse./SKELETON'S RUSSIAN VACATION (they work beautifully as bookends)
3. No More Heroes (feat. CWC)
4. skeleton mellotron
5. Fuck 32, any dubs before the thread dies are tracks.
6. Artist-Chinese Cartoon
7. skid
8. Having a Depression
9. i'm breaking my own bones in a feeble attempt to try and seem cool and edgy, but it's not working and everyone thinks I'm a fucking idiot
10. [][][][][][][][][][aa][bb][Jake Gyllenhaal][just_watering_his_fucking_plants]
11. Celestial Axis Of Beer and Righteousness
12. This guy has it I think

I think after some remixing they would make a nice ~13 minute suite. But some of the other stuff on here is nice as well, these tracks just really stuck with me.
>>
>>65519158
yes pls. with all tracks tho
>>
Can't do my tracklist yet because I have to help my mother
>>
>>65520700
it's ok anon, this thread will be waiting for you
>>
Going to sleep, can't bump this thread anymore
>>
not the same dude but i revised my tracklist from last night

#1: The Skeleton is a Horse
#2: this counts
#3: bandcamp gives me this
#4: skeleton mellotron
#5: No More Heroes (feat. CWC)
#6: i'm breaking my own bones in a feeble attempt to try and seem cool and edgy, but it's not working and everyone thinks I'm a fucking idiot
#7: Even The Trees Walked
#8: i am skeleton jelly
#9: this guy has it i think
#10: You'll Cry, You're Gonna Cry, You Always Cry, See You're Crying
#11: skid
#12: Having a Depression
#13: Fuck 32, any dubs before the thread dies are tracks.
#14: SKELETON'S RUSSIAN VACATION

it's not perfect and missing a few tracks that are good but it's the best i can do without making it ridiculously long
>>
also, does anyone disagree with this?

SRV > DGUS > Stage Presence > 14/15 > CCC > Ecco Clams > TGAT > IDEL > Jihad
>>
>>65521924
Pretty much spot on
>>
Bumpu
>>
>>65515163
cool
>>
glad people like track 8
it's actually a reject from absolute madness 4
>>
I like 'This counts' more each time I listen to it

last 5 tracks are so good
>>
Alright finally done helping my mom build a bridge, here's my optimal tracklist:

1. The Skeleton is a horse.
2. I am skeleton jelly
3. No More Heroes (feat. CWC)
4. The best judge of a man's character is how much he enjoys watching Monster Jam
5. bandcamp gives me this
6. Fuck 32, any dubs before the thread dies are tracks.
7. This guy has it I think
8. This counts
9. Celestial Axis Of Beer and Righteousness
10. skeleton mellotron
11. i'm breaking my own bones in a feeble attempt to try and seem cool and edgy, but it's not working and everyone thinks I'm a fucking idiot
12. You'll Cry, You're Gonna Cry, You Always Cry, See You're Crying
13. Unnecessary lack of gain, too few gains, tell me, what I gonna do with all those bones.
14. SKELETON'S RUSSIAN VACATION
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.