[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever revisited albums you assumed you loved, only to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Moby_play.jpg (161 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Moby_play.jpg
161 KB, 500x500
Have you ever revisited albums you assumed you loved, only to find you hate them?

Turns out I hate Play by Moby and I despise Portishead. All these years I've been like "Yeah, Portishead, good stuff that", but I heard her sing for about thirty seconds and couldn't stand it any more.
>>
>>65508641
>Turns out I hate Play by Moby

p l e b
>>
>>65508648

It literally has one good track and it sounds nothing like the rest of the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=531MZcx_y6o

Everything else is some annoying, repetitive gospel singing over this insipid music. The whole things sounds hollow, like he forgot to add half of the music.
>>
>>65508641
I can't listen to Portishead anymore, too whiny.
>>
this albums too inoffensive to hate
>>
>>65508673
that's not even the best track
>>
>>65508641

I agree with OP. His Best Of album is generally better than any sum of his albums. Great singles, shit albums.
>>
>>65508641
I loved it first time I heard it. Listened to it the next day and realised it was repetitive as hell and had no substance
>>
>>65509234
Best thing he ever did was his duo with Gwen Stefani.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m_w3Tgse8
>>
>>65509260
southside is one of my favourite moby tunes and that version is simply rubbish
>>
>>65508641
Oh hey, that's a light meter in the corner there. I use that same antiquated piece of shit on the job.
>>
>>65509368

Dude I know right.
>>
>>65509368
>antiquated piece of shit
Then you obviously have no fucking clue what they're used for or why they're important.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.