[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the last good Yes Album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: yes_1.jpg (642 KB, 1425x1417) Image search: [Google]
yes_1.jpg
642 KB, 1425x1417
Is this the last good Yes Album?
>>
File: The Yes Album.jpg (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The Yes Album.jpg
192 KB, 500x500
>>
>>65501997
Nah, Tormato was
>>
>>65501997
"Yes"
>>
>>65502023
People actually LIKE Tormato?
>>
>>65501997
That's not Close To The Edge
>>
Fly From Here was essentially Drama part 2 and that was a solid 7.
But everything else between them was either terrible or "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" which is pop gold.
>>
File: tomato.jpg (102 KB, 1350x758) Image search: [Google]
tomato.jpg
102 KB, 1350x758
>>65502046
>>
>>65501997
yeah, pretty much
>>65502046
I like Tormato
My friend listened to it on acid and said it was one of the most incredible experiences of his entire life
>>
>>65501997
Going for the One
>>
It's Tales from Topographic Oceans you ploobs.

It's also their best.
>>
>>65502442
>My friend listened to it on acid and said it was one of the most incredible experiences of his entire life

saddest shit i ever seent
>>
>>65503158
>Tales From Topographic Oceans
>Double Album With Four Songs
>No Bill Bruford
>Good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.