[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to kill myself. Anything I should listen to before I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 719x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 719x863
About to kill myself. Anything I should listen to before I go to the other side?
>>
>>65490470
The Merzbox.
>>
>>65490500
No thanks, I prefer Weezer.
>>
I think you should listen to "In The 21st Century", the lyrics are: "what does it mean to live and die in the 21st century?"
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 765x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 765x427
>>65490723
Absolutely nothing, it's part of the reason I'm killing myself t bh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
>>
>>65490723
The flaming lips song?
>>
>>65490767
what did he meme by this
>>
>>65490767
Just live then. See it as an experiment. Try new things out...
>>
OP I don't know how anyone would want to kill themself after listening to this song.

https://youtu.be/iB7E1D_3Na4
>>
>>65490790
What you mean is "21st Century Schiziod Man".
What I had in mind is this:
http://nofatenetmusic.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-21st-century
>>
don't do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ChKOqg90g
>>
>>65490767
>ywn see waiting for godot live with ian mckellen and patrick stewart
all I wanted was to have my absurdist existentialist breakdown with some qt old men
>>
>>65490470
prank call the suicide hotline
>>
>>65490470
Camus spent an entire book advocating against suicide. Why use this picture?
>>
>>65490470
Yeah. Call the suicide hotline and listen to them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
>>
>>65490470
Your loved ones screaming at you not to do it.
>>
>>65490470
Think about all the great music that you'll miss. or just go full ricardo, see if i care.
>>
a field recording of a shooting range
>>
Mahler 9
Just the Adagio if you're in a hurry
>>
>>65490767
Camus was one of the strongest advocates against suicide anon. If he saw you spouting this self-denying nihilism he'd slap you so hard you'd look like Sartre. I suggest rereading Myth of Man Who Pushes a Boulder Up a Mountain and understanding it in the context of finding an alternative to self-destruction
>>
>>65491036
I haven't been on this cancerous, spongebob posting, underage board in a long time. Why is Long Season a meme on here now? Did some faggot spam it for a day or something?
>>
>>65491426
Camus was also never in love. He was an air headed, pampered, bourgeoise chad who had sex with promiscuous strumpets on the regular. He never knew what it was like to lose the only one you cared about.
>>
>>65491707
>a case of oneitis so bad you wanna kill yourself too bad
>>
>>65490470
I feel the exact same way but I figure i'm gonna die eventually anyway so I might as well stick it out
>>
something something dont do it
>>
>>65490470
If meme or theoretical, GB!YE - Sleep

If srs, pls don't anon.
>>
File: 220px-AC-ITJustGetsWorse.jpg (15 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-AC-ITJustGetsWorse.jpg
15 KB, 220x220
>>
>>65490470
do you have any family? I've considered suicide many times and family was always a big factor in stopping me.
>>
>>65490470
Wait for the nukes to drop and play manfred mann - blinded by the light
>>
>>65491426
>slap you so hard you'd look like Sartre
fucking top
>>
>>65492172
T H I S T B H F A M
If only there was a way to get around this.
>>
>>65492217
In my experience I've clung to this excuse as long as I can. I still believe that I can do something with my life, but it always seems like a dream farther and farther away from me. My parents are both in reasonably good health (mom in particular) but I worry what state I will fall into when they die. I don't reveal everything to them, but I don't exactly know what I'll do without them.
>>
don't you want to see the entire world crumble around you? Things are obviously beginning to slip everywhere

seriously, the way the world is decaying should make any depressed or panicky person perk right up

imagine all those normies getting devastated as their assumptions are destroyed at an ever escalating rate
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.