[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parts of songs that make you go pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: das it mane.png (516 KB, 560x379) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
516 KB, 560x379
Parts of songs that make you go pic related
>>
The second part of this song and the end of another song on the same album called "Sea Song" does it honestly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7i5j5sIcpU
>>
The beginning of cowboys from hell by pantera, and THIS SAINTS IS MY LAST CONFESSION parts of absolute zero by stone sour
>>
and the breakdown of before i forget by slipknot
>>
when the bass line begins on "turn it up" by fergie (not that Fergie the other fergie)
(bet you nerds don't even know who that is)
>>
The climax of The Waves Have Come
>>
When the organ kicks in on After the Flood.
>>
When the drums enter in I Want Wind to Blow
>>
Guitar solo in hey by the pixies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l14kECX08NE second verse of this one.
>>65489331 Good shout with Pantera
>>
>>65489461
I like her song "L.A love"
>>
>>65489205
In Reckoner, when the violins(those are violins, right?) start playing.
>>
>>65489205
When the drums come in on Technicolor Girls by Death Cab for Cutie
>>
Train, Train - Blackfoot

That harmonica intro is definitely pic related
>>
That second strum with a "hmmmmm" from thm on the bridge of Reckoner
>>
21st Century Schizoid Man
>>
>>65491204
Kinda similar but it's when the slide guitar comes in on Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.