[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dude if you go to college you're wasting your time >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kanyewest_collegedropout.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
>dude if you go to college you're wasting your time
>get it?
>DUDE, IF YOU GO TO COLLEGE YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME GO EXPERIENCE SOME REAL THINGS LIKE SEX

is this kanye's worst album?
>>
>>65486599

They are all shit, but they are all masterpieces compared to Yeezus
>>
>>65486599
>college
>not a waste
rotflmfao
>>
I really did not enjoy this LP at all.
>>
>>65486599
Can't say if it's the worst because I haven't listened to them all. But it was indeed a great dissappointment
Late Registration is miles ahead.
>>
>>65486599
But everyone knows Graduation is the worst.
>>
>>65486599
Pretty sure OP's just a clueless teenager who listens to Death Grips. College Dropout is tied with MBDTF as Kanye's best, with LR coming in at a close third.

Jesus Walks, Two Words, and Through The Wire are some of the best hip hop tracks of all time.
>>
>>65486962
>teenager
wrong

>listens to death grips
wrong

>MBDTF is Kanye's best, with LR coming in at a close second
fixed

nice ad hominem tho
>>
>>65486599
this is kanye's best album

shit represents a watershed moment where gangsta rap was overtaken by the more soulful poppy stuff
even removing the context it has Ye's best bars and production by far
MBDTF and Yeezus are up there tho
>>
>>65487035
>ad hominem
are you really applying the rules of debate to a mongolian chessboard
>>
>>65487236
literally this
college dropout era kanye is best kanye
this is when he was already seen as a great producer but no one gave him a chance as a rapper. he was so inspired and starved to show everyone how he is so much more than a producer, and you can feel it through this album.
>>
Late Orchestration is the best thing he ever made
>>
>>65487236
mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whips lamaoo
>>
>>65487676
idk if you're trying to belittle ye's lyrics there but that's a good line regardless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.